Brando as Dusty

Remove this Banner Ad

Ellis is actually a North supporter. Probably wanted to save money on renting an outfit so he just used stuff he had at home. Smart.

Either that or a "come and sign me north". Wouldn't fit in our back 6 though so not worth it.
PERMABAN richoBABY Nostradumbass

Ellis is actually a North supporter. Probably wanted to save money on renting an outfit so he just used stuff he had at home. Smart.

Either that or a "come and sign me north". Wouldn't fit in our back 6 though so not worth it.
You mean he is to young for your backline? You can have him next decade floggo, when your challenging for your next grand final (prelim).

Either that or a "come and sign me north". Wouldn't fit in our back 6 though

I certainly think it's his teammates more hanging crap on Dusty than making a statement about norf...

Kath and Kim - Lambo and Shorty
512b3769965b1a5d4e12953905deef8b

Brandon Flowers and Ralph Carr
d430f58528e5a577fa41d011409e7de9

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North board not taking it to well... one poster wants Cotch & Brando.. 'physically man handled' over it next year.

Surely just a bit of a laugh. I think that last few months may have broken them.
If they are that dumb that they think the players are taking the piss out of their club, then they EAD. They are clearly taking the piss out of Dusty and Carr.

Yeah that wazza player from cats.

My friend works at the Canterbury store at Harbour town and said he saw ellis buying the jumper during the 50% off supporter sale they had a couple of months ago. Said he also got the trackies and vapori hat.
i smell something, did someone step in shit on their way in?

oh sorry groin guts, its just you

here's a dollar, buy yourself a personality and some deodorant

Nobody at North hates you. Not sure where that has come from. There does appear to be an obsession coming from the tigers
Boomer did. He'd tell all in sundry how much he hated the Tiges and Bombers. We all know you guys also have a hard for us as well, you even made a thread about our qualifying final against Geelong to barrack against us. Yourself in Particular was quite upset to see your hopes of a straight sets exit dashed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brando as Dusty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back