Media BREAKING: GF captain held to ransom over EKA outcome; EKABOMBER speaks out again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know if the EKABomber posted himself instead of hiding behind big_icky with throwing his apolgies around, I could almost see him saying sorry to the music machine Pamcake1 …. surely he’s annoyed the “heck” (omg, I can’t believe I said that🥴) out of you, reckon it would have to be to music too. 🤣

The cat kind of accepts it.

Black Cat What GIF

the end goodbye GIF

The music furball it coughed up:

Haven’t really worried who it is, but now I would like to know who it is. Only coz I’m a sticky nose. 🤣
I am Spartacus!

View attachment 2027102

Quite an extraordinary turnaround has occurred from the EKABOMBER, who gained internet access and posted this on an online forum yesterday:
View attachment 2027104

22/6/24

My dearest Turbo,

I have something very important to share with you today.

After a most restful slumber I awoke early and partook in a bath and then met a curious fellow in the exercise yard who introduced me to the teachings of the Indian mystic Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh.

The orange overalls I was given to wear here now feel a lot more comfy.

I now seem to have undergone a religious conversion which has caused me to re-evaluate my life in oh so many ways.

I have reconsidered my dealings with you these past few days in the light of my newfound enlightenment and it is clear to me now that I was wrong, so very wrong.

As such, I am delighted to inform you that henceforth, I withdraw all threats of placing curses upon your good self and your team, more broadly. I wish to unequivocally apologise for my recent naughty behaviour and beg you for your forgiveness. I now believe my dabblings in black magik to be a closed chapter and a profoundly regrettable lifestyle choice.

As someone commented upon, I perhaps could have spent my time more productively than dreaming up 110 most foul curses.

I also would like to make special mention of myblueroan, the worthy winner of the season 37 EKA award and regret any shade I may have inadvertently thrown in their direction. That wasn’t fair, I’m sorry.

I wish both teams - the OOBs and the Swamprats all the very best for the big match tomorrow and just hope everyone has fun and there be no injuries. May the best team win. Happy qootying to you all.

Kind blissful regards, EKABomber

View attachment 2027105

1719070161327.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to have a vested interest.
It's so interesting that the #EKABOMBER has 'joined' a cult, amongst these ideas of 'vested interests'.
Just like in real life in 1978 when the Hilton Bombing happened an the Ananda Marga (cult) got blamed in order to cover up other agendas.
Like in a lot of cults reality is a whole lot different when you get brainwashed.
I don't think showering once a month qualifies for brainwashing here Pugsley but some might think it does.
The cat dragged this in, it's kind of appropriate. Smart Puddytat.

448603992_863679712472946_6850506309207151465_n.jpg

Whoa! Who can afford to shower once a month? You do know there is a water shortage in Baghdad don’t you?
Is that what that stink is?

Season 3 Smell GIF by Nanalan'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back