Brodie Martin is......

Remove this Banner Ad

the part I enjoy the most is his first instinct when he gets he ball is to attack. Its almost as if he wants to put the afterburners on and burst through the midfield at every opportunity.

i realise that is going to annoy a shit load of people over the coming years but its exciting to watch

Why would that annoy people. Other team's supporters ,yes. We have been hanging out for someone to play like Brodie did on Sat.

The bloke has speed, and the guts to take the game on. Fantastic.

Why would that annoy people. Other team's supporters ,yes. We have been hanging out for someone to play like Brodie did on Sat.

The bloke has speed, and the guts to take the game on. Fantastic.

the problem with football supporters is that they like to think they enjoy line breakers and x factors type players, but in reality the majority aren't prepared to deal with the mistakes that these guys inevitably make, especially in their developing stage.

We love the highs but can handle the lows, we expect 100% efficiency yet desire the x-factor, which by definition is risky and generally has a chance of failure, even the great Gary Ablett gets caught trying to do to much ;)

Very delighted with Martin's game. Quite good!!! Very happy with our recent elevations off the list. Love Martin's ability to take the game on the most. Will be a nice little player for the AFC

Absolutely love him!!! From what I saw of him, pre knee injury he had excitment written all over him. Was hanging out for his return, and yesterday, boy, he didn't disappoint...

Watching his clean carry and disposal as well as Sloane's attack at the ball makes me feel a lot more comfortable about next year without Macca, Edwards and Goodwin.

Not sure how much further we will go but can't wait to see such a young and talented list getting regular game time.

Seems to have a really good positional sense.

Offensively, angles his runs really intelligently.

Defensively, a few times he came back to cover someone else's opponent when needed, then moving back to his man, did a few of those sorts of things.

Just the little things which add up to the kind of player who makes the team better by more than just their number of disposals.

...my new favourite player!

His second game last year certainly got me a bit excited but his comeback game this year seemed a reality check. Now though I'm well and truly on the Brodie Bus. He will probably never again get to run around quite so unaccountably as he did against the Saints but, boy, was there some stuff on show there!

He's got pace, composure, knows how to find space, can spot up a target, improvises creatively (how was that little pin-point chip over to Porps in the third?), shows plenty of willingness to go in for the hard ball, runs and runs and runs, has quick sure hands...and does he take the opposition on, or what? The only thing he didn't do at the weekend was take a hanger and kick a goal, and he came pretty close to doing both. I think I even saw him taking one of the kick-ins from fullback at one point. Physically, he looks like he'll be able to add a bit of mass over the next couple of pre-seasons too.

And all this in only his fourth game! The last time I saw this much in an L-plater was (yes, I'm going to make the comparison) A McLeod.

All aboard the Brodie Bus!

..Another double blues boy to make good. (Aidan Riley next year) and another pick from left field. The Crows recruitment staff really need to take the Kudos.:thumbsu:

Loved the way he just seemed to have time to burn and he looks a couple of Kilo's heavier than last year.

The future's so bright I have to wear shades....

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie Martin is......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back