Bulldogs vs Carlton - Etihad stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Marc Murphy - 9 disposals at 55%

That makes for terrible reading.

No, they are out playing us. Doggies have some very good young players. Show em some respect.
I'll show them respect when they start defeating top-8 teams. They aren't as young as you're making out either, they had more experience than North Melbourne in terms of games played/average age last week!

I'll show them respect when they start defeating top-8 teams. They aren't as young as you're making out either, they had more experience than North Melbourne in terms of games played/average age last week!

Beat Port, they're a top 8 team. Can we have 1 respect please? My life depends on it.

Marc Murphy - 9 disposals at 55%

That makes for terrible reading.
If he still can't beat a tag after 159 games (and at 26 years of age) he may become a liability to the team. The opposition coaches are thriving with a heavy tag on him.

Don't you need to be at a high level to decline? I haven't seen any changes in 10 years.
They've won more than they've lost over the past five years. That trend won't continue next season.

If he still can't beat a tag after 159 games (and at 26 years of age) he may become a liability to the team. The opposition coaches are thriving with a heavy tag on him.

Exactly. Also I know I'm saying this purely as a spectator, but his leadership skills appear to be non-existent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bronx cheers for Murphy were great. The Carlton fans are on the verge of imploding.

Ahh Andrew Walker.

Scotland's done. Doesn't have it in the tank anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs vs Carlton - Etihad stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back