Play Nice Bye Bye Brad #3 [Locked: BS signs 2-year ext. Aug-2017, tied to NM until end 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Hodge and Stevie J in mind, but I think that Hodge will go into media and SJ might be headed for GWS as per Mitchell.
The 2 I mentioned might be more realistic to coach at a team that they didn't play for
Hodge with his connection with the top dog at GC (his name I cant remember)........I wouldnt be surprised he ends on the AFL payrole wink wink nudge nudge to add some stabilty being and assistant at Gold Coast.
Whoever the coach is his placement there would keep players there to learn from him ...... even if he doesnt really want to go that direction (coaching) I think deals will be made later for him with a future role within the AFL establishment.

I have a feeling Scotts gone . He will be GC coach .

Let's play attack the person who says something we don't like.

What a fun game!

I was half-joking Stiffy.

Just find it interesting people claim that because NDS (and Drew) give Brad a glowing reference that it should impact on the club re-signing him.

Like as if he'll say in the media "Brad extended my career when Saints didn't want me, but I actually don't rate him so North should piss him off".

I was half-joking Stiffy.

Just find it interesting people claim that because NDS (and Drew) give Brad a glowing reference that it should impact on the club re-signing him.

Like as if he'll say in the media "Brad extended my career when Saints didn't want me, but I actually don't rate him so North should piss him off".
Drew would give Brad glowing praise after all he was gifted too many games in the latter part of his career

On EVA-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well I'm not a hater but very unsure how I sit about extending Brad either.

Fail to land either target and I do think there might be a player perception issue about our club that's best reviewed against the performance of the club during the coach's final contracted year.

Drew would give Brad glowing praise after all he was gifted too many games in the latter part of his career

On EVA-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Let's face it, you could spin this to suit whichever way suits your narrative. We all know this - yes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If 6 wins in the penultimate year of his contract was a pass then he doesnt get another go. Up until the bye we were okayish but then we fell away dramatically. The losses to Richmond/StKilda were as poor as I have seen in years.
On the other hand if Martin and Kelly do come across then yes he should get another contract as he would be a major reason why those boys switched across.

It means from the outside looking in, the club is an attractive place to be and the message being sold from within is that weve got our shit together.
If Martin and Kelly knock us back it means we are much much further behind than led to be believed and with that I think a Tudor or the like would be an adept replacement.

If 6 wins in the penultimate year of his contract was a pass then he doesnt get another go. Up until the bye we were okayish but then we fell away dramatically. The losses to Richmond/StKilda were as poor as I have seen in years.
On the other hand if Martin and Kelly do come across then yes he should get another contract as he would be a major reason why those boys switched across.

It means from the outside looking in, the club is an attractive place to be and the message being sold from within is that weve got our shit together.
If Martin and Kelly knock us back it means we are much much further behind than led to be believed and with that I think a Tudor or the like would be an adept replacement.

Collingwood loss was just as bad, or worse Taz.

I fear the latter could eventuate, would be a shocking result for the club I agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood loss was just as bad, or worse Taz.

I fear the latter could eventuate, would be a shocking result for the club I agree.
I put that down to the age of the squad and the letdown of a solid win against Melbourne and all the bum pats and high fives.
Happened after we knocked off Adelaide too.

If we get neither player across, i reckon we need to put the HC position up for grabs, not just hand it to Tudor.

Interview all and sundry, trim it to a final 6 and go from there.

Simmo might get the arse if they are 1 and done...

If we get neither player across, i reckon we need to put the HC position up for grabs, not just hand it to Tudor.

Coaches from Sunbury.

Well there you go..

Which surely would mean there is no reason we'd consider him, other than being an assistant.

Don't want Tudor - if Scott goes to the Suns we need a fresh voice and new set of eyes.

Try for the hail mary and go after Roos. If that misses look at a rookie coach - Barker or Dew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back