Bye Bye Nobles

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate running out of Buff.
ha yes well it is better to run out than to have never had it.

Oh you knew what I meaned. But anyways we need a victory. And I can see Noble saluting in a fortnight, with McKay playing deep forward, Zurhaar running rampant.

The Crow don't play Tassie well and I'm gunna load up on us.

Gush.

Typical response from you.

Anyone else who pops up to say ‘I know a guy and people aren’t happy at North’ no s**t Sherlock we’re getting smashed every week.

To anyone else who believes this s**t, he then backflips from the ‘lost the playing group’ to saying it’s not all the playing group. That’s the not the same thing anymore.

Same posters rehashing the same dribble and acting like it’s somehow insightful.

For instance an insider at North is not likely to know that JHF is not happy and is likely to move. His manager would, his family would. I don’t think he would tell the club that.

This rumour mongering is Caroline Wilsons game. Keep it up and enjoy the misery.

I’m not rumour mongering, though I probably shouldn’t have posted it because I feel like I’m betraying their trust.

I don’t want it to be true. This is how I remember the conversation going down. I’d had a couple of beers so it might not be word for word but the main points are there.

Me “Hey mate I hate to ask but I’m hearing things, apparently Thomas told the coach to get stuffed or something”?

Answer “Don’t know about that. I doubt it.”

Me “I’m also hearing that Noble has lost the players”

Answer “Yeah he has unfortunately. Doesn’t mean he can’t win them back though but it has to happen quickly”

I’m not rumour mongering, though I probably shouldn’t have posted it because I feel like I’m betraying their trust.

I don’t want it to be true. This is how I remember the conversation going down. I’d had a couple of beers so it might not be word for word but the main points are there.

Me “Hey mate I hate to ask but I’m hearing things, apparently Thomas told the coach to get stuffed or something”?

Answer “Don’t know about that. I doubt it.”

Me “I’m also hearing that Noble has lost the players”

Answer “Yeah he has unfortunately. Doesn’t mean he can’t win them back though but it has to happen quickly”

Well third hand yes but a ultra reliable and as in straight out of a current footballers mouth to someone who told me

" it aint nearly as bad as people are making out but there is a handful that could do with a cuddle".

I think we could even name the handful if we thought about it for a bit.

Well third hand yes but a ultra reliable and as in straight out of a current footballers mouth to someone who told me

" it aint nearly as bad as people are making out but there is a handful that could do with a cuddle".

It’s the old saying, “things are never as good or bad as they seem”

I'd be interested to know who you would name as the handful? There seems to be a lot of big ego's in this playing group

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh good so basically 4 of our 8 most talented players 😳. I would have picked the same btw but added in Jy and Cam z also
If you were to lose those players, your rebuild is pretty much stuffed and would rely on you starting again.

Not sure a coach is going to survive if you need to go back to the drawing board on the back of him losing a core of your most talented players.

If the relationship is broken, it’s pretty hard to come back from that.

Oh good so basically 4 of our 8 most talented players 😳. I would have picked the same btw but added in Jy and Cam z also
Well it's only a guess apart from Stevo. Or from what has been said on here regarding the other 3.

I reckon Cam is happy and so is Jy, but I don't know. Cam was miffed he wasn't allowed to play against the Giants. So doesn't sound like someone who wants out.

Bugger it in no particular order , TT , Stevo , JHF and Powell

Those four are out of contact in 2024, 2025, 2023, and 2024. If they want out, then there’s plenty of time to make them happy.

Powell and Thomas are under contract for another 53 games. Hopefully we can do a bit better in that stretch than the 8 wins from our last 53 games.

Knowing what we know now, do you shutter a little bit thinking about how a Kevin Spacey movie about a pedo won 5 Oscar’s.

That is a good point. Pity was a good film too.

Throw in his Andy Murray fanboy stalking and the Brett Lee ahem, stories and it's quite the body of work old Kevin assembled.

Those four are out of contact in 2024, 2025, 2023, and 2024. If they want out, then there’s plenty of time to make them happy.

Powell and Thomas are under contract for another 53 games. Hopefully we can do a bit better in that stretch than the 8 wins from our last 53 games.
This is the thing, if it is largely the relationship with the coach will a different coach magically change their mood or is there any residual ill feeling ?

Who knows, I do genuinely believe winning games would fix a lot!

I only trust a small handful of ‘ITK’ posters, nowadays most of it is made up bullshit which gets easily disproved.

At home games I love listening to the injured players speak in the Quill room before the game, it gives a better insight and feels more like genuine than listening to the injury report lol

I only trust a small handful of ‘ITK’ posters, nowadays most of it is made up bullshit which gets easily disproved.

At home games I love listening to the injured players speak in the Quill room before the game, it gives a better insight and feels more like genuine than listening to the injury report lol
There should be a blue tick for genuine in the know peeps

Remove this Banner Ad

Bye Bye Nobles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back