• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap conditions? Are you sure you were at the Gunn Reserve Bedford? I saw the second half and thought the ground was in good condition despite the rain during the week. Perhaps a little short on grass cover but firm under foot. As for the Lady umpire. She was the best I have seen all year. No player from either side disputed a decission she made. The again, she is a copper.
The Wind and the biased ones in the stand made it crap conditions

Thats why there is 2 of them, 1 from each club. Game finished at 1.50 too so not sure what the go with the rules there are.

gunn reserve is right, there shouldnt be an argument to this issue, each club has a time keeper up there. The Ajax timekeeper is one of the most professional in the vafa he has being doing the job for a longtime so if anyone knows the rule he does. The rule is stated in the VAFA 2008 SEASON MANUAL. We should be only concentrating on talking about the two great contests we saw at E.E.GUNN on saturday and look forward to hopefully seeing AJAX V ORMOND ressies/seniors in battle in september

gunn reserve is right, there shouldnt be an argument to this issue, each club has a time keeper up there. The Ajax timekeeper is one of the most professional in the vafa he has being doing the job for a longtime so if anyone knows the rule he does. The rule is stated in the VAFA 2008 SEASON MANUAL. We should be only concentrating on talking about the two great contests we saw at E.E.GUNN on saturday and look forward to hopefully seeing AJAX V ORMOND ressies/seniors in battle in september
Finally! An Ajax supporter talking sense! I agree, both teams seniors & ressies played out very good games, could have gone either way in the end.

Both teams should figure prominently in August/September

Rupo had Leah Gallagher 5-6 years ago in Under 19's. We had her this year in a game. She is one of the best umpires going around, and this is coming from someone who is probably a hard marker.

very even competition.. oakliegh could be a roughy for the flag
how does everyone rate parkdales chances of getting into the top 4?

my top 4 would be:
Hampton
Ormond
Oakliegh
Parkdale

cheers

The VAFA usually go for the umpires that have done the rep games for their grand finals appointments, and also umpires who perform well in previous finals so, don't be surprised to see Leah Gallagher in the running for the C Section Grand Final appointment, maybe even pick up VAFAUA Umpire of the Year award as well.

I give as much a shit about Parkdale making the four as you do Rupo getting relegated. No one knows about Parkdale, because they all of a sudden lose games that on form they shouldn't. My vote is for Leah getting the "a" grade gig and Parkdale missing out on the 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ah well wont have to see your boring posts next year i guess.. have fun in D1 pal
seeing how many posts you have done.. you must have a sweeeeeeet life

fidsy, kingbrown has been a much loved member on the site,

Parky will fall short again, rupo to stop their run in rd 17.

In no order Hampton, Ormond, Ajax and the nodders to round out the four,

Very tight comp in " c " grade this year,

Finals series will be a ripper

Hampton lost 3 out of four ( only beating the friars ) so far in the second half.

Will they drop out of the double chance ?

Hampton lost 3 out of four ( only beating the friars ) so far in the second half.

Take Mazenod out of the 4 & put in Oakleigh, my final 4:

Hampton, Ormond, Ajax, Oakleigh

Relegation: Whitefriars, Rupo

YES! but they beat monash who arent very good either.

i agree with the talk about the lady umpire. she was good as all of the umpires this year. what a great game of footy. i said we would win and now you see why i see my confidence in the ajax team. we will be hard to beat now we have got our wins together.

i think oakliegh are in the right form to be in the 4 now. they are in 2nd but still have to play some big games so they may be about 4th in the end. mazenod are close too.

Great round coming up next week.

Monash Blues V Ormond (Ormond easily)
MHSOB V Parkdale (The High school has sound form)
Rupertswood V Whitefriars (Rupo at home)
Ajax V Hampton (Hampton on the slide)
Oakleigh V Mazenod (Oakleigh hard to beat at Scammell)

If the results go as above the final four may be settled only the order may change.

very even competition.. oakliegh could be a roughy for the flag
how does everyone rate parkdales chances of getting into the top 4?

my top 4 would be:
Hampton
Ormond
Oakliegh
Parkdale

cheers
Where did you come from Fidsy?
Have not seen your previous postings..... but if you leave Ajax out, then I know you have not watched C Grade this year.
Ajax with a full side will be a contender.....

Where did you come from Fidsy?
Have not seen your previous postings..... but if you leave Ajax out, then I know you have not watched C Grade this year.
Ajax with a full side will be a contender.....

i have been reading the forum a bit but never bothered actually posting.. personally i do not rate ajax very highly thats why i didnt put them in my top 4.. but it will be very close.. in my opinion
hampton struggling a bit at the moment.. ormond and oakliegh could be dangerous come finals time.. but once hampton get a few of their vfl listed players back they will be very hard to beat
mazenod will not make the four.. if parkdale can manage a few away wins in the run home.. they could challenge ajax for a spot in the 4

So what's happened down at the Rupie this season?

Pre season favorites to win C Section, now they're fighting to stay in C Section.

On current form they wouldn't even compete in D Section.

Looks like things aren't really working out for Rupertswood FC :eek:

So what's happened down at the Rupie this season?

Pre season favorites to win C Section, now they're fighting to stay in C Section.

On current form they wouldn't even compete in D Section.

Looks like things aren't really working out for Rupertswood FC :eek:

i wounldn't say that.. they can still turn there season around..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back