• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct Fellas. Ajax is not and never will be the envy of any Amateur club except for the number of supporters they can muster. What have they done in 50 years to warrant respect as a Football Club? They will never be an “A” grade club again (where traditions are born) as they do not have the player pool. To the best of my knowledge, they haven’t had an AFL player associated with their club since Kirzner. They don’t even have any juniors at TAC level. A club to be envied is SBMT who have fought their way through the ranks and serve up a storm at their after match.

SBMT didn't serve up a storm on Saturday, they served up hot beef rolls. Definitely took the edge off the hunger pangs after the game!

I saw the Jackas/Oakleigh game, and have to say that the crowd and player attitude was markedly improved from the last two years. I'm not going to say anything about the ressies umpires because its already been said and the reputation has become so established over time that it will take a lot of very public impartiality to shift the microscope away from anybody who picks up the white shirt for Ajax.

Robbo most strong sides across most leagues play their strongest unders in the seniors. If Quigley, Baddeley,Brennan, Phillips, Ata et al had not played seniors in previous years you would have won several U19 premierships, whilst your seniors would still be sitting in D2 and most of your ex-u19 would be playing Riddell and Bendigo leagues

Spot on ! :thumbsu:

Correct Fellas. Ajax is not and never will be the envy of any Amateur club except for the number of supporters they can muster. What have they done in 50 years to warrant respect as a Football Club? They will never be an “A” grade club again (where traditions are born) as they do not have the player pool. To the best of my knowledge, they haven’t had an AFL player associated with their club since Kirzner. They don’t even have any juniors at TAC level. A club to be envied is SBMT who have fought their way through the ranks and serve up a storm at their after match.

Poyas was since Kirzner wasn't he?

False, SBMT is not.
Ormond is to be envyed.
The most prestigeous distict club going around
plus have had a whole host of AFL/VFL player play with us.
A great historical club on and off the feild.
Plus rebuilding a team to challange up the grades.

Uneducated simpleton ? I have been called afew things in my time but never that, where in my post was there any hint of intolerance or bigotry? All i stated was fact - are you denying that your senior coach made a plea to the supporter base to improve their behaviour prior to the season starting? If so, why was it front page news in the AJN?

If you actually read my post you will see I rate you midfield as good as most in A Section - Lewski, Ritterman, Routman (whn fit) Bleiden and co are top shelf and would walk into any club in the VAFA

If you can't get down of your high horse for 5 minutes and read something before flying off the handle, thats your problem - not mine.

Well get used to it you imbecile! The majority of the posts on this forum show bigotry and intolerance. As Goldy has mentioned you people are against us just because of our beliefs and our ability to play football. I don't have a problem and i'm just calling it as i see it....unjust and unfair!

Yosi you are your own worst enemy. No recent posts (including mine) made any reference to race/religion or anything remotely bigoted. I don't give a toss about these issues, I just saw some very biased umpiring and called it for that.

Calm down or get off.

MY POINT EXACTLY! You people couldn't care less about race or religion as you are not in the minority of the VAFA. Our umpires have recieved nothing but compliments from the opposition after every game so i don't know what you're talking about there.

I wouldn't be too concerned with yosi's sledge. The club's culture is to wind people up and get a negative reaction, they thrive on it. Just simply point out that it is their club that has recently been done for a display of intolerance and bigotry.

We don't have to wind people up to get a negative reaction from all of you, you are the guys that thrive on giving it out!

You would have to say there 2's umpire recieves the most comments. Against us he payed around 10 25mtr penalties against us in the first 15mins, they kicked 5 goals to nothing. What i will say we were very undisciplined and the problems escalated, we had never come across this guy ever before, so we had no idea what he was like. I would diplomatically call it a biassed, questionable performance, however the blame was not entirely his.

Again with the umpiring crap. Perhaps it is this undiscipline that is giving away thes free kicks. If opposition players would stop hunting the players like starved wolves and went for the footy instead, these free kicks would not be there.

Agree with some points here, no doubt the Jackas are just the same as most VAFA clubs who strive for success. They're being subjected to abuse because some of their supporters are flogs. Every club has this minority, it just so happens that AJAX have a pretty large (albeit sometimes latent) supporter base, and the flogs may seem more prevalent on some matchdays.

As for reserve umpires, well I think I speak (unfortunately) from a position of great experience in that regard, having played far more curtain-raisers in the last 15 years than I'd wished, but club/reserve umps are always going to be subjected to allegations of bias. The case of the completely impartial club/reserve umpire is a rare one indeed. If the gentlemen in question is go a bit too far, I trust a few quiet words from the appropriate channels may address this.

I know some of the AJAX committee and coaching staff personally, and they're very good people. Further, some of my best mates have played there over the years. In short, its a good club with good people, pretty much just like every other one in the VAFA.

The one point I probably will agree to disagree on is the notion that AJAX have been a very successful club which is the envy of many others. There'd be plenty in A and B who'd have stronger claims to a sustained level of superior results in the VAFA than AJAX. That's the next challenge for the Jackas, getting back on the "Road to A Grade" ;) :thumbsu:

Our "flogs", or passionate supporters as i like to think are just the same as any other team but for some reason you guys love attacking us. Just leave us alone for a couple of weeks and concentrate on C grade footy. A place we will no longer be come 2009 and beyond. The fast, fierce and talented Jackas are going places and leaving you hate filled people behind. Whether you like to admit it or not, we are the envy of all clubs in the VAFA. I know we're not in A or B grade but the way our club is run and the money we generate is second to none!

Our "flogs", or passionate supporters as i like to think are just the same as any other team but for some reason you guys love attacking us. Just leave us alone for a couple of weeks and concentrate on C grade footy. A place we will no longer be come 2009 and beyond. The fast, fierce and talented Jackas are going places and leaving you hate filled people behind. Whether you like to admit it or not, we are the envy of all clubs in the VAFA. I know we're not in A or B grade but the way our club is run and the money we generate is second to none![/quote]

Yosi ..I am an Ajax man ,,,, you are being childish ..
We have more friends than you think and talking crap like you are will win no friends ..
Just accept the fact that there are those who hate us and those who do not, and move on....
Enjoy your Shabbos games and relax!!!!!!

Our "flogs", or passionate supporters as i like to think are just the same as any other team but for some reason you guys love attacking us. Just leave us alone for a couple of weeks and concentrate on C grade footy.

I know we're not in A or B grade but the way our club is run and the money we generate is second to none!

Pull your head in champ - I was backing you guys up, not attacking you.

Further, the money you generate as a club is a private matter, and not something I'd be beating my chest about. It may make your club the envy of the competition if you were playing in the EFL, or EDFL, etc. Fortunately, the VAFA is a little different in that regard.

Hmmm....Mazal - I'm starting to think Kingbrown is onto something. I'm tipping Yosi isn't a Jacka at all - at least I hope not.

If so, I feel your frustration.

Now Fraser,

listen here - i hope you are not comparing this Yosi numbskull to yours truly? by the way - who is this Kingbrown fella casting aspertions as to the legitimacy of the Reds love for the Roy boys?!!

You know very well that i am a Reds man through and through, as for you brown nose - check the D1 thread, unfrotunately I am plying my trade down there, but itwon't be for long!!

Remeber Scribe, i am still the only big footy user to make it into your column in the record. remember 06? where has the love gone frase? Or should I just call you premiership coach?

that is all for now

the red

ps - Scribe - can you confirm or deny the rumour that is growing serious legs that has you linked to the Senior job at OT before the year is out????

Pull your head in champ - I was backing you guys up, not attacking you.

Further, the money you generate as a club is a private matter, and not something I'd be beating my chest about. It may make your club the envy of the competition if you were playing in the EFL, or EDFL, etc. Fortunately, the VAFA is a little different in that regard.

Hmmm....Mazal - I'm starting to think Kingbrown is onto something. I'm tipping Yosi isn't a Jacka at all - at least I hope not.

If so, I feel your frustration.

I'm an ajax man and i too think yosi is a f---ing tool. I'm hoping he is "not a Jacka after all"

Mazel and Goldy have done well to defuse the situation. We all know that ajax has some tools for supporters and - as you say Scribe - relatively speaking we may have no more than other clubs.

It would be good if we could all just get on with watching what is shaping to be an even season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well get used to it you imbecile! The majority of the posts on this forum show bigotry and intolerance. As Goldy has mentioned you people are against us just because of our beliefs and our ability to play football. I don't have a problem and i'm just calling it as i see it....unjust and unfair!

MY POINT EXACTLY! You people couldn't care less about race or religion as you are not in the minority of the VAFA. Our umpires have recieved nothing but compliments from the opposition after every game so i don't know what you're talking about there.

We don't have to wind people up to get a negative reaction from all of you, you are the guys that thrive on giving it out!

Again with the umpiring crap. Perhaps it is this undiscipline that is giving away thes free kicks. If opposition players would stop hunting the players like starved wolves and went for the footy instead, these free kicks would not be there.

Our "flogs", or passionate supporters as i like to think are just the same as any other team but for some reason you guys love attacking us. Just leave us alone for a couple of weeks and concentrate on C grade footy. A place we will no longer be come 2009 and beyond. The fast, fierce and talented Jackas are going places and leaving you hate filled people behind. Whether you like to admit it or not, we are the envy of all clubs in the VAFA. I know we're not in A or B grade but the way our club is run and the money we generate is second to none!
the fast fearless and gutless boundary runners,get over it why do you guys think your being picked on,act like normal aussies and it wont happen.

Now Fraser,

listen here - i hope you are not comparing this Yosi numbskull to yours truly? by the way - who is this Kingbrown fella casting aspertions as to the legitimacy of the Reds love for the Roy boys?!!

You know very well that i am a Reds man through and through, as for you brown nose - check the D1 thread, unfrotunately I am plying my trade down there, but itwon't be for long!!

Remeber Scribe, i am still the only big footy user to make it into your column in the record. remember 06? where has the love gone frase? Or should I just call you premiership coach?

that is all for now

the red

You got me. i think i might have went over the line!!!!

Scribe - can you confirm or deny the rumour that is growing serious legs that has you linked to the Senior job at OT before the year is out????

Why did I mention you in a 2006 column - well it was on my incorrect presumption that you had a Reds connection. To quote the great indi US band of the 90's They May Be Giants

"I was young and stupid then...and I'm old and stupid now"

As for the coaching rumour, no idea, it's no doubt complete bollocks. :rolleyes:

the fast fearless and gutless boundary runners,get over it why do you guys think your being picked on,act like normal aussies and it wont happen.

These are exactly the remarks i'm talking about. Do you expect us to just lie down and ignore this?

ps - Scribe - can you confirm or deny the rumour that is growing serious legs that has you linked to the Senior job at OT before the year is out????

Red Roy - Where do you get this utter crap from ? :confused:. Stop trying to destablise clubs i.e OT and FR and support Fraser and the rest of the crew at the Reds. :mad:

Sloth Out

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to these threads guys, but I had to go to the supermarket to buy some Kleenex arse wipes to clean up the crap on my screen from Yosi’s dribble. My enquiries down at Smorgon Oval tell me there is only one Yosi known to them and he is a religious man so he doesn’t attend Saturday games. Apart from that I am informed he is as gentle as a mouse and would not utter such crap, there for my conclusion is that the Yosi poster is an alias sh.t stirrer

can the ajax mob just get over it.....
ive got a few mates down there, good blokes, enjoy their footy enough said.........the world is not against you despite what you may think.......
and it is just arrogance to suggest you are the envy of all clubs, as someone wisely pointed out you are currently a c grade football side, and you clearly havnt blown anyone out of the water thus far this season......
maybe you will, you have a talented list but only time will tell.......but for the mean time just shutup and get on with the footy noone is discriminating against you racially, however if some people act like twits (of which there are a few examples in this thread, its just a pity for the majority that they are affiliated with ajax) of course people are going to tell them to pull their heads in regardless of what club they are from........if i did say something stupid and derogatory i guarantee you it wouldnt just be jackas telling me to shutup.........

False, SBMT is not.
Ormond is to be envyed.
The most prestigeous distict club going around
plus have had a whole host of AFL/VFL player play with us.
A great historical club on and off the feild.
Plus rebuilding a team to challange up the grades.

that is arrogance, a SBMT side that is uba-talented, and has climbed the grades is far more enviable than any club in c grade, you could make that call based on the position of the two clubs, without even looking at the junior program down there the playing stocks etc...........................get serious.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back