Player Watch #?: Caleb Daniel - Welcome to North Melbourne - NM trade R2(25) for CD

Remove this Banner Ad

I've liked him for years, but 25 is way overs IMHO for a bloke that the Dogs didn't really value so much any more and didn't give a lot of senior game minutes to this year.

Schnoz got played.

I don’t know what the actual F Bevo is doing, and why he doesn’t rate certain players. I place no value on that. Watching his press conferences is to witness a man on the cusp of male menopause and not coping.

Brady got played? Eh. I would’ve been disappointed if it fell through. I’m glad to have him. At any cost? No. At 25? Yep.

Caleb has been one of my favourite players since we drafted him. Someone once said he holds the ball like an Easter egg, and I have never been able to shake that thought.

Anyway, others have already posted on here what he will do for your team, I will just add that he is incredibly hard to tackle and often gets a free for a high tackle, he is also incredibly strong, probably our strongest player.

I hope you enjoy what he brings and look after him, I will always cheer him on except when he plays the Bulldogs.

I don’t know what the actual F Bevo is doing, and why he doesn’t rate certain players. I place no value on that. Watching his press conferences is to witness a man on the cusp of male menopause and not coping.

Brady got played? Eh. I would’ve been disappointed if it fell through. I’m glad to have him. At any cost? No. At 25? Yep.
I didn't see other clubs clamoring for his services.

We were the only ones irresponsible enough to give up a high second round pick for for him.

He'll be good for us, and I like him, but we overpaid.

Get 50-70 good games out of Daniel.

What would we get from 25?

Probably less than 10 games. Maybe 50 games based on potential like Aaron black and most likely not any more.

Picks are speculative and we’ve crushed the draft the last 5 years. We needed a sure 50-60 games, not another lotto ticket

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #?: Caleb Daniel - Welcome to North Melbourne - NM trade R2(25) for CD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back