Campbell Brown sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Campbell Brown: First thing tomorrow I'm gonna punch Steven May in the back of the head

1452069_760187940674606_1998578882_n.jpg

Credit to the AFL-related Simpsons quotes page on Facebook.

And I bet he still gets interviewed on SEN and MMM and lauded as a 'great' bloke. Sick and tired of these footy tossers being excused for what is a criminal offence for the public.

Hopefully the Arizona police charge him and he gets convicted. Hopefully it happened in this guys jurisdiction:

Unfortunately for Arpaio, who has been sheriff for 21 years, many are worrying about the way in which he manages his prisons. The 81-year-old has been condemned by Amnesty International and the ACLU for his poor treatment of inmates. According to the Phoenix New Times, Arpaio’s is the first American county prison system that Amnesty has received enough complaints about to investigate.

Read more: ‘America’s Toughest Sheriff’ Takes Meat off Jail Menu | TIME.com http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/09/27/americas-toughest-sheriff-takes-meat-off-jail-menu/#ixzz2lugU9Pjh

Someone should tell Browny that "team bonding at altitude" doesn't mean trying to bond your knuckles to your team mate's skull.

Actually, surprised he's got any knuckles left after years of dragging them 3 feet behind him.

Dude you wanted to know would Hawthorn supporters defend Brown.

I will ask the question one more time.

What has the actions of a GCS player got to do with Hawthorn supporters?

Do try to stay on topic.

He learned his craft at the Hawks. It was applauded rather than banished. Hawks have everything to do with Campbell's thuggish behavior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think people need to take a step back as we have no idea what happened. Sure Brown may have hit a teammate but do we have any idea what started the fight or who through the first punch?

I think we need to take a step forward and automatically assume the worst, he is a completely undefendable dickhead with his cheapshots and king-hits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back