• Yes he's a big chance

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • No Fyfe will have too big of a lead

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Other please list?

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you see in wags thread mitchs brownlow memorabilia got released early. A mistake apparently and there are six different options prepared

Umpires voting have been crucifying us in our games, some which we won comfortably

Essendon round 2. No hawk votes. Are we to say therd be no votes if breusts goal was before the siren ?

I could understand if its a close gsme but we smashed both those teams
We didn't smash collingwood.
I thought it was our smallest margin for ages, and they took it right to us, and it was mainly their inaccurate kicking that let us come away with it??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you see in wags thread mitchs brownlow memorabilia got released early. A mistake apparently and there are six different options prepared

Umpires voting have been crucifying us in our games, some which we won comfortably

Essendon round 2. No hawk votes. Are we to say therd be no votes if breusts goal was before the siren ?

Mitch got 3 votes in a loss as well though. Swings and round abouts

Lewis with 36 disposals, 10 marks, 9 inside 50's and 0 votes for that game
Yep....thats bullshit right there.

Personally dont think umpires should ever be giving the votes....some of them can't even get umpiring right on a consistent basis.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yep....thats bullshit right there.

Personally dont think umpires should ever be giving the votes....some of them can't even get umpiring right on a consistent basis.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
There are plenty of awards given by other people. Significantly no one cares about them because they are better measures of popularity. Brownlow isn't perfect but it's still the best system we have.

Back