Can Port win a premiership under Ken Hinkley?

Remove this Banner Ad

this is riveting stuff
No sh*t.

Have you Port Fans suffered enough under Hinkley?

Hinkley will serve one more season at Port. He isnt turning down $700-$900,000 a year for an easy and cushy Job.

Justin Longuir fails to get finals at the dockers again next season, I am more than Happy for Ken Hinkley to have a shot at the dockers.

No sh*t.

Hinkley will serve one more season at Port. He isnt turning down $700-$900,000 a year for an easy and cushy Job.

Justin Longuir fails to get finals at the dockers again next season, I am more than Happy for Ken Hinkley to have a shot at the dockers.
You should really hit Ken up I can sense a love story in the making.

Mate.... 4 prelim finals and 6 finals wins over a 12 season period isnt too bad to look back on.

Some sides will be fortunate to in 5 or 6 finals in a 30 year period on how they are Poorly run.

No sh*t.

that is interesting how you would be okay with 45 years as a club without a flag, what is the point really

that is interesting how you would be okay with 45 years as a club without a flag, what is the point really
But Saying that, I do follow South Adelaide.

They havent won a flag since 1964 or been in a Grand final in the SANFL since 1979. So 61 years their last flag and 46 years since their last grand final.

this is riveting stuff

So If Dockers handed Pick 9 (Freos 1st rounder), Pick 10 (Magpies 1st rounder) , Pick 16 (Ports 1st rounder) and dockers 2025 1st rounder for Ken Hinkley, Would you accept the deal?

How did Port lose to the Swans rabble?

That's the real question
Same reason why Bulldogs beat the Port Adelaide side in that 2021 prelim final.

Swans in that prelim vs Port got a lead early. Swans eventually go a 30 to 40 point lead and cruised to a prelim final win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Port win a premiership under Ken Hinkley?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back