Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Dec 30, 2003
At the BFPA Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea Wests Tigers
For those of you who gnashed your teeth about this kid, the dorks are considerring cutting him due to his attitude.

Well done RFC for seeing him for what he is.

He's been a decent player for them this year. If they delist him, then GC will probably pick him up.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/103380/default.aspx

Hawthorn is also dealing with the prospect of losing a disillusioned player, with the club questioning the professionalism of livewire forward Carl Peterson.

The Herald Sun reports Peterson has been out of contact with the Hawks in recent weeks and is struggling with the demands of AFL football.

The 23-year-old, who played 17 games this season, had a similar issue at his former club Richmond and the Hawks will weigh up his future after the upcoming exchange period.

I always am sorry when someone like him comes along. Huge talent, just lack of application. Such a waste.

I hope he gets it together, but if he can't he has at least proven to be an AFL quality player (for 1 season).

Massive waste of talent.

At least the "experts" like Quarterbrain can now shut up about "why did richmond let him go." :rolleyes:

LOL.:thumbsu:

Media always pump the tyres of Rodan and now Schultz all because they were ex Tigers.

Huddo with Ottens lol.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/103380/default.aspx

Hawthorn is also dealing with the prospect of losing a disillusioned player, with the club questioning the professionalism of livewire forward Carl Peterson.

The Herald Sun reports Peterson has been out of contact with the Hawks in recent weeks and is struggling with the demands of AFL football.

The 23-year-old, who played 17 games this season, had a similar issue at his former club Richmond and the Hawks will weigh up his future after the upcoming exchange period.

The poor fellow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest, I don't think we've got too many wrong over the years...

Though many seem to disagree, I maintain we made the right decision on Rodan. Definitely the right call on Schulz and Meyer too.

I'd argue we hold on to some players too long rather than the other way around.

Carl Peterson Gone Bush

Appears he has lost it again unfortunately - word is the hawks can't locate him and he has gone walk abouts. His future at the club is uncertain. but they cannot get hold of him to sort it out.

Looks like he still is having the off field problems that led to him being delisted -shame as he was excellent in several games this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Carl Petersen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back