Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFLPA Q & A with SPS ...

Little shout out to Jack Martin. They are both from the Kimberley region.

That's great news. Gives us some degree of control over negotiations, particularly as the AFL aren't likely to do us any favours re a compensation pick. The best we would have gotten is a 4th round pick, knowing their affinity for helping us.
I just hope we keep Casboult. But it is good to know that if the club does decide to let him go we will get some sort of compo.

That's great news. Gives us some degree of control over negotiations, particularly as the AFL aren't likely to do us any favours re a compensation pick. The best we would have gotten is a 4th round pick, knowing their affinity for helping us.

Great news, and if we got Coniglio it would cancel out any compensation anyway.

And i noticed it said the 2020 contract year would be under the same terms as this year...realistically that would mean it's a low money contract since Casboult didn't have any suitors when he signed it. We'll be getting high performance from Cas but at a bargain price.

But to keep him from leaving, i wonder if we'll up it slightly.

The Velvet Sledgehammer is doing a critique tonight on Carlton's possible best 22 going forwards tonight on Footy Classified.

Sounds intriguing, even though I bet the segment to the back end of the show like they usually do with most topics Blues related.
Ha ha he must read Big Footy by the looks of the 3 big ins he has listed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the little sniper is unhappy that we are looking to see if people are interested in joining us despite admitting this week that he has personally spoken to Stephen coniglio.

Hmmm seems to be about what I would expect from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back