Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Motlop definitely included in Carlton's best 22 (35).

They need to count the 17 games he missed as upside in 2025.

Remember, it's October, and everyone who is still on their list is a superstar!
Motlop was injured most of the season, do your homework and stop talking crap.
Right on cue!

Embarrassing you even tried the earlier crap.
Motlop wasn’t capable of holding down a spot that’s why he only played 6 games.
You better go and convince your mates who keep bagging him, how good he is.

Owies - so good that you dumped him.

He was injured from pre-season to round 13, unsure what gear you’re on champ.

Is that why he played 6 games in the VFL between that league's round 9 and round 16? Starting 25th May?

Very brave of him to play 3 games in the VFL whilst he was injured...
Ah yes I see you've spotted the flaw in his argument.
That VFL stint was because he's massive spud which at Carlton counts as an injury. Just a misunderstanding.

Ah yes I see you've spotted the flaw in his argument.
That VFL stint was because he's massive spud which at Carlton counts as an injury. Just a misunderstanding.
Do you realise their best 22 (35) missed over 200 games due to injury, though there were 114 games played in the VFL by that best 22 (35) whilst they were injured?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you realise their best 22 (35) missed over 200 games due to injury, though there were 114 games played in the VFL by that best 22 (35) whilst they were injured?
Jeez they really wanted to win the VFL premiership this year didn't they. Playing injured best 23 senior players in the twos is a bold strategy Cotton. How'd it pay off for them?

I had meant to say they'd be considered the 16th best team in the competition when the season ended.

I was out by 1 - only Richmond, North and West Coast would have been considered worse than them when the season ended.
What season is this you're talking about? Can't be talking about 2025? You don't talk about that do you? Thought you were really only interested in bringing up the past and if that's where you honestly believe we will finish in 2025, then that just tells me you know f all about football and you're just here to stir and talk sh*t

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What season is this you're talking about? Can't be talking about 2025? You don't talk about that do you? Thought you were really only interested in bringing up the past and if that's where you honestly believe we will finish in 2025, then that just tells me you know f all about football and you're just here to stir and talk sh*t
Um, I was responding to a direct comment, about a comment I made earlier in the season about Carlton, Falcon.

Young Motlop gets a hard time here. When he came into the side healthy last year, his run of goals were:

4, 2, 2, 2, 0, 2, 0, 2, 0.

Decent return for a 19yo small fwd. Pies would’ve traded 2x 1sts for him.

The man preaching about lies comes out with this dross... 🤡
Yes, it's quite funny, isn't it?

We Collingwood supporters are constantly calling you guys out on your lies by simple and quick fact checks, and the best comeback a Carlton supporter has for me is 'but didn't you predict Carlton to finish 16th this year?'

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back