Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get the Kennedy one, just had his best year, played every game and top 10 B & F

Young however is a spud 🥔 looks like they're stuck with that clogger

He wants to be a full time midfielder. Realistically he’s behind Cripps and Hewett for that inside spot (and to an extent Walsh), he’s still valuable to us a utility but he doesn’t want to be stuck in that role, which is fair.

So the club said he’s welcome to try and find a new home and if we can work out a trade that works we will do it, but we’d prefer to keep him. Nothing really that deep or confusing about it.

Why are Carlton trying to get rid of them, and why do you think there are no takers?
It has been reported that they both want more opportunity. Kennedy wants more midfield minutes and is not going to get that with us and Young just wants more opportunity with the 1s. Club's giving them the option to find a new club where they can get that

Yes yes that's very nice. We do claim to have had a more successful year in 2024 though, and we look forward to the expertise that Mr Graham Wright will bring to the table in his new CEO role.
Love Wrighty, one of my top 10 all time Pies players, you got a good man, shame he is employed in the wrong role!
Classic blues dumb move

He wants to be a full time midfielder. Realistically he’s behind Cripps and Hewett for that inside spot (and to an extent Walsh), he’s still valuable to us a utility but he doesn’t want to be stuck in that role, which is fair.

So the club said he’s welcome to try and find a new home and if we can work out a trade that works we will do it, but we’d prefer to keep him. Nothing really that deep or confusing about it.
Yeah I get that bit, the Carlton side, just don't get the lack of interest from other clubs especially the lower ones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back