Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ian Mason perhaps ? Chewed up smokes like nothing else and passed in July aged 92

I didn't remember him much at all. I steered clear of the camps and I couldn't stand collins thought he was a creep . There's been a few pass recently. Bence and margot ( french) to name a couple. Ran into Trev Henly not long ago he is a ripper.

I didn't remember him much at all. I steered clear of the camps and I couldn't stand collins thought he was a creep . There's been a few pass recently. Bence and margot ( french) to name a couple. Ran into Trev Henly not long ago he is a ripper.

Mr Bence was my Year 7 teacher I think, Trev Henley the music teacher right? Didnt have much to do with him. I cannot remember Margot but do remember the latin teacher with the big black beard.

Pies retirement RV
Season 1 Clouds GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or alternatively, as has been the case for the last quarter of a century, they can continue to do it 'their way'....
You say top 4 before trade period ends. If it goes the way you want with Houston who would automatically be your 2nd best player and quarterback, so to say, anything less than a flag would be considered a fail

So Collingwood would be premiership favourites in your eyes?

Oh no, what a terrible position to be in...

You’d be 2nd behind Brisbane in my eyes. Bookies would have you equal 1st id say.

All chips in to win a flag before half your team retires. Tiny margin for error and if you don’t win it it’s an absolute failure - I don’t care how close the Prelim or GF is.

All the pressure is on you.

You’d be 2nd behind Brisbane in my eyes. Bookies would have you equal 1st id say.

All chips in to win a flag before half your team retires. Tiny margin for error and if you don’t win it it’s an absolute failure - I don’t care how close the Prelim or GF is.

All the pressure is on you.
So two Carlton supporters suggesting Collingwood would be premiership favourites or second favourites if we snag Houston.

And this would be a bad thing? 'Pressure'?

I mean, should have we instead kept the few draft picks we have this year and next year, hope we picked up some half decent players who could potentially add value in 3 or 4 years, and finish mid table for the next 5 years?

So two Carlton supporters suggesting Collingwood would be premiership favourites or second favourites if we snag Houston.

And this would be a bad thing? 'Pressure'?

I mean, should have we instead kept the few draft picks we have this year and next year, hope we picked up some half decent players who could potentially add value in 3 or 4 years, and finish mid table for the next 5 years?

you’re selling your future, you’d seriously hope you’d be one of the flag favourites.

pressure is fine, everything on the line for a 1 year window is a lot to handle. would be a shame if you had a few injuries. could finish 9th again, 10 senior players retire and you’re stuck at the bottom with no route to rebuild.

you’re selling your future, you’d seriously hope you’d be one of the flag favourites.

pressure is fine, everything on the line for a 1 year window is a lot to handle. would be a shame if you had a few injuries. could finish 9th again, 10 senior players retire and you’re stuck at the bottom with no route to rebuild.
Don't worry yourself over us mate.
Worry about your own team. We shall be fine.

Don't worry yourself over us mate.
Worry about your own team. We shall be fine.
Carlton supporters, whose team hasn't contended in 25 years, trying to tell Collingwood supporters, whose team has contended 9 times over the same time period, how lists should be managed.

Just when you thought you'd seen it all...

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back