Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh well, it's confirmed then.

Daicos ranked 4th and 7th over each of the past two seasons has been comfortably better than Cripps who has been ranked 1st and 49th....
When did I ever bring up Cripps/Daicos performance comparison over the last two seasons? Think this is an argument you were having with someone else. Once again this is MY opinion which does not show anything other than MY view.

Well given the lowest position he's finished in any of the 3 main individual awards across the two seasons is 3rd, you'd be doing well to have 7 players ranked ahead of him....
I don't care about the individual awards - if I was inherently biased why would I post that I had Cripps 49th in 2023?

I don't care about the individual awards - if I was inherently biased why would I post that I had Cripps 49th in 2023?
I suspect you just made up a number.

Who are the 7 players you have ahead of Daicos over the past 2 seasons, given one of them can't be Cripps due to his poor 2023 (based on your personal ranking)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect you just made up a number.

Who are the 7 players you have ahead of Daicos over the past 2 seasons, given one of them can't be Cripps due to his poor 2023 (based on your personal ranking)?
When did I say I had 7 players ahead of Daicos over the past two seasons. I had him 7th in 2023 alone and 4th in 2024 alone. If you average it out he's probably 2nd overall behind Bontempelli.

This was my top 15 in 2023:
1. Marcus Bontempelli
2. Christian Petracca
3. Toby Greene
4. Charlie Curnow
5. Zak Butters
6. Errol Gulden
7. Nick Daicos
8. Taylor Walker
9. Harris Andrews
10. Jordan Dawson
11. Lachie Neale
12. Zac Merrett
13. Jacob Weitering
14. Nick Larkey
15. Joe Daniher

Happy to post the full 50 if you would like.

My Tilly It's not letting me reply to your post from some reason. My apologies I thought that was your expectation of a small forward. Basing expectations on extrapolating out 10 goals from 4 games to a full season is unrealistic

Boy oh boy... Rumour mill has it that the Blues have secured a deal for Pick 3 with the Weagles while the Pies Houston play is up in smoke with good ol Leppa at the wheel... Oh my.
Trading up in a draft with no clear top end and a very even spread of top talent? Ballsy. You’d rather 12 and 14 in a draft like this

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back