Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh and now you've got rid of the likes of Eyre, Krueger and Bytel and going to get in Tomlinson 31yo & Membrey 30yo. Both extremely average but will fit in with Dad's army. You guys just don't learn do you. No wonder GW baled.

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Even though both the forward lines and back lines have improved from our 2023 premiership year?

Oh sorry, I forgot. That premiership was just a fluke.
I much rather talk about this season where Pies ended up in Mexico.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Multiple avenues to goal and elite conversion per I50 means we have plenty of goal kicking power.
Murphy was a big loss but our defence is still far better than Carlton’s, and virtually every other team.
Virtually best defence = somehow finished 9th.
FmD what other jargon can these clowns come up with just for giggles

Jeepers.

Bale Dup has had a fair bit to say today after previously having had 5 posts in the last 6 months...
He has been waiting to the end of the trade period, he's a thinker.

Jeepers.

Bale Dup has had a fair bit to say today after previously having had 5 posts in the last 6 months...
I joined in June. That's not 6 months
Just getting started. Wind me up. See how far I go
Must admit I have been reading the site for many years but usually too busy, but now I'm retired I have the time. Have read a lot of this thread ( and others) so know the great Fadge well.
I'm just hoping you've got some new material.

Looking at Carlton it's becoming obvious that they're going to continue their slide next year, but the main reason is because fundamentally Voss is a bog average coach. Can see them following a similar trajectory to the Brisbane side he managed. Even with a piss easy draw they fell into the finals and embarrassed themselves.

I look at their team and their goal kicking spread is really bad and gets even worse next year because they lost Owies, the midfield has no pace or finesse or genuine creativity, the backline is filled with absolute spuds and overall the gameplan is lacking. Also the injuries are not bad luck at this point, it's a product of bad list management that goes back years and is becoming an excuse.

Looking at Carlton it's becoming obvious that they're going to continue their slide next year, but the main reason is because fundamentally Voss is a bog average coach. Can see them following a similar trajectory to the Brisbane side he managed. Even with a piss easy draw they fell into the finals and embarrassed themselves.

I look at their team and their goal kicking spread is really bad and gets even worse next year because they lost Owies, the midfield has no pace or finesse or genuine creativity, the backline is filled with absolute spuds and overall the gameplan is lacking. Also the injuries are not bad luck at this point, it's a product of bad list management that goes back years and is becoming an excuse.
Words on a page. That's all that is. Got anything to back up this "prediction"?

Oh yes suddenly Owies is a superstar lol, and after all you just typed we finished ahead of the Pies. Now what does that say about them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back