Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still salty about Owies. Always had a crack vs us, didn't go missing like Curnow and McKay. Annoying and effective.

I know he was moved for list/cap reasons, well whichever chimp runs that at Carlton should be beheaded. Blockhead move. I frocking hate the numbers game aspect of footy.

In a similar way we are hurt by Noble's departure but I console myself it was for family reasons and the club did the right thing by the player. His effort and honesty will be missed, he had character in spades.

I feel like some nitwit has undermined Voss here. I like the bloodnut, plenty of reasons for Pies not to but he's likeable. He's being sabotaged, either deliberately or through incompetence. It's Cripps who will pay, after they've blamed Voss and Curnow and the rest theyll turn on Cripps. Its the Carlton way.

You are one twisted man. I didn’t make any insinuations about him. All I said is Carlton should temper there excitement. Great kid, great young player, good Yorta Yorta boy. Strong links to Cummer as do I and by the way in the Aboriginal sense I am his uncle. I now have no interest in any further conversation with you.

I cannot imagine the pride you’d be beaming with if he was a Collingwood prospect.

Except for this kid.

What a shame you let footy club tribalism effect your judgement.

What a shame and embarrassment that you doubt my pride in my Aboriginal culture. You have no idea what you are taking about. Absolutely no idea. I will be happy for him no matter where he plays. All I said was if I was a Blues fan I would temper my excitement. How dare you suggest I dont have pride in my Aboriginal culture and the Aboriginal kids that I would do anything to see them succeed.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still salty about Owies. Always had a crack vs us, didn't go missing like Curnow and McKay. Annoying and effective.

I know he was moved for list/cap reasons, well whichever chimp runs that at Carlton should be beheaded. Blockhead move. I frocking hate the numbers game aspect of footy.

In a similar way we are hurt by Noble's departure but I console myself it was for family reasons and the club did the right thing by the player. His effort and honesty will be missed, he had character in spades.

I feel like some nitwit has undermined Voss here. I like the bloodnut, plenty of reasons for Pies not to but he's likeable. He's being sabotaged, either deliberately or through incompetence. It's Cripps who will pay, after they've blamed Voss and Curnow and the rest theyll turn on Cripps. Its the Carlton way.
Lmao Curnow kicks a bag on Daisy Moore every time he plays the Pies just about. Wtf r u smoking?

What a shame and embarrassment that you doubt my pride in my Aboriginal culture. You have no idea what you are taking about. Absolutely no idea. I will be happy for him no matter where he plays. All I said was if I was a Blues fan I would temper my excitement. How dare you suggest I dont have pride in my Aboriginal culture and the Aboriginal kids that I would do anything to see them succeed.
Im still not really understanding why we are 'in for a shock' re Cody and why we should temper our expectations?

Just as Pies nuffs waffled on non stop about Nick for years and years before he joined the league we are excited about Cody who looks every bit as good Nick did as a 16 year old this season.

Not trying to get involved with the Indigenous heritage discussion as I'm not even sure how it got brought up in the first place.

So if he was a Collingwood F/S you’d be telling your fellow Collingwood fans to temper excitement?

No idea why you’re making it about race big dog.

Im still not really understanding why we are 'in for a shock' re Cody and why we should temper our expectations?

Just as Pies nuffs waffled on non stop about Nick for years and years before he joined the league we are excited about Cody who looks every bit as good Nick did as a 16 year old this season.

Not trying to get involved with the Indigenous heritage discussion as I'm not even sure how it got brought up in the first place.

Careful, merely questioning his logic will be deemed the most disgusting thing to ever grace this forum.

Neither of the Campos will make it to 50 games and you are in for a bit of shock with a certain Yorta Yorta youngster as well.

Yeah mate you sound like you’re in his corner massively.

Dropping hints spreading negativity about a ****ing 16yo? Huge support you must be.

Keep crying victim though.

Keep it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back