Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting to see your legit top 6 for Collingwood, after which our list falls away.

Based on your responses since making that comment, I'm thinking it was nothing more than an 'I know you are, what am I' response that you'd use in grade 2...

Your list substantially drops away after Daicos.

We rely on our top 10 but it’s better than relying on a top 1.

The ire at the comment was nothing to do with the word tribalism. Read the comment again and read the explanation. It was an insulting and shameful comnent and I will never respond to that poster again.
Right but I felt like other people jumping on the comment were probably assuming the tribalism bit.

Scritchy, you don't understand.

Carlton don't need to improve their list to jump from a non-contender to a contender.

As they're the only team in the competition who gets injuries, all they need is a good run with injuries and a premiership dynasty awaits!
Who said we don't need to improve our list?

Oh, of course.

Who needs salary cap pressure if it means it makes you a better team and you risk having the pressure of being a premiership contender?

Who wants that 'pressure'?
Pies are living from season to season and it will end badly, you are already down in Mexico.

So just another baseless comment then?

Also love how you have jokingly listed Cox - a player who has kicked as many goals in single quarters of knock-out finals as the great Charlie Curnow has kicked in his entire career in finals, and Hoskin-Elliott - one of the most reliable and versatile players on Collingwood's list - a player that any supporter of any team who understands what it takes to regularly contend for premierships would take in a heartbeat.
You keep referring to cirnow in finals how many goals did rob flower kick in finals ? Must have been shit player that bloke, in comparison to cox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scritchy, you don't understand.

Carlton don't need to improve their list to jump from a non-contender to a contender.

As they're the only team in the competition who gets injuries, all they need is a good run with injuries and a premiership dynasty awaits!
Oh yeah. Silly me. Thanks for explaining it to me Fadge.
Makes perfect sense when you put it like that. We should also factor in that Moir and Durdin both project to be like Eddie Betts. I guess they'll be fine.

Oh yeah. Silly me. Thanks for explaining it to me Fadge.
Makes perfect sense when you put it like that. We should also factor in that Moir and Durdin both project to be like Eddie Betts. I guess they'll be fine.
Do you guys find you need to talk things through with each other often to reach an outcome?

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back