Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who wrote this one? Just for context...?

Revised ladder at the end of the season:

1. GWS
2. Sydney
3. St. Kilda
4. Collingwood
16. Carlton
17. Brisbane
18. Richmond
'Context' - comments are to be reviewed in line with posts at around the same time.

Poster goes back and requotes and individual post.....

But I hope you had fun searching for and finding that...

'Context' - comments are to be reviewed in line with posts at around the same time.

Poster goes back and requotes and individual post.....

But I hope you had fun searching for and finding that...
Took about 12 seconds Fudgey. Why don't you just admit you're a clueless troll who went the early crow and we can all move on.

Whether it was 13th or 16th you were still miles off and the Pies were still dogshite this year

How does one go backwards without a ball being kicked ?
Stop crystal balling - you have proven to be no good at it , particularly with your ladder predictions with Carlton.
Im not too sure, Carlton have managed to be bottom 4 in 7 of the last 20 years, I sort of see where Fadge is coming from thinking you guys are absolutely shit.

Who wrote this one? Just for context...?

Revised ladder at the end of the season:

1. GWS
2. Sydney
3. St. Kilda
4. Collingwood
16. Carlton
17. Brisbane
18. Richmond
Forget about Carlton. The premiers in 17th, Pies in 4th and Saints in 3rd are also great predictions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget about Carlton. The premiers in 17th, Pies in 4th and Saints in 3rd are also great predictions!
He would have made a totally different prediction in another thread just to cover all bases, like he has with his double prediction of Carlton now officially finishing anywhere between 7th and 18th, officially covering 2/3 rds of the ladder. What are the odds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back