Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I shared mine, happy for you to share yours.

One swallow (who dined out on the worst teams in the competition, does not make a summer).

One of the teams is a regular premiership contender, the other hasn't contended for a flag in over two decades.

It really is that simple.
Collingwood finished below Carlton, yet you have 18 better players in your top 30.
Now that's a sick burn.

Collingwood finished below Carlton, yet you have 18 better players in your top 30.
Now that's a sick burn.

If we were rating the Top 30 on Big Game Finals performances the Pies would have 23 of the Top 30

If we were rating the Top 30 on Big Game Finals performances the Pies would have 23 of the Top 30
Clap Reaction GIF by Whisky.de

Not for a 2024 thread then.
Happy to do an entire 21st Century Thread if you like. How many Carlton players have won premierships in the 21st century? Looks like Collingwood might hold 40 of the top 40 places.

Carlton 21st Century Premiership Team. This below team is a combination of all the Carlton players that have won a flag playing for Carlton in a winning premiership side in the 21st century. Some positions were tough to choose.

B
HB
C
HF
F
R
R
Inter

Carlton 21st Century Premiership Team. This below team is a combination of all the Carlton players that have won a flag playing for Carlton in a winning premiership side in the 21st century. Some positions were tough to choose.

B
HB
C
HF
F
R
R
Inter
Also the finals team for the Pies in 2024 (i.e., the topic of this thread)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B
HB
C
HF
F
R
R
Inter
What about this year

1729650335147.png

B
HB
C
HF
F
R
R
Inter
Strong team.

Can you now please do it from the Carlton teams that have contended for a premiership over the same timeframe?

I don't expect there will be too many changes?

Gee, great comeback.
Imagine being so desperate that you continue to reference a season where you lost both games to Collingwood, got belted in your Elimination Final (after being 0 - 60 at one stage), but fell into the top 8 courtesy of double up games against two teams that won a combined total of five games, as a season for the ages?!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back