Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLAK

Team Captain
Dec 19, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
I have noticed a lot of richmond supporters dig into lids saying it looks as if he just doesnt care anymore.

It got me thinking do any of you think Lids is happy at Richmond do any of you think he might wont to leave the club?

I saw in a few thread before that alot of you richmond supporters said that lids doesnt bleed for the jumper that he would rather play for the blues.

i would like to know what you guys think.

P.s I love the fact we pumped you guys.....but i would hate to see you finish bottom 4, i never really root for other teams but for this year and this year ONLY! Richmond will be my 2nd side....Blues and richmond for the 8

I have noticed a lot of richmond supporters dig into lids saying it looks as if he just doesnt care anymore.

It got me thinking do any of you think Lids is happy at Richmond do any of you think he might wont to leave the club?

I saw in a few thread before that alot of you richmond supporters said that lids doesnt bleed for the jumper that he would rather play for the blues.

i would like to know what you guys think.

P.s I love the fact we pumped you guys.....but i would hate to see you finish bottom 4, i never really root for other teams but for this year and this year ONLY! Richmond will be my 2nd side....Blues and richmond for the 8
wont to leave the club? Learn grammar, punctuation and spelling before coming here again, knob.

No, I think I speak for 100% of supporters that Lids doesn't WANT to leave Richmond.

Now, go give Mummy a kiss goodnight.

Nah lids wouldn't get a game in our midfield.... Why would he even want to come to Carlton?
Gibbs, Murphy, Judd, Stevens, Simpson and Scotland are already better then he is.

Nah lids wouldn't get a game in our midfield.... Why would he even want to come to Carlton?
Gibbs, Murphy, Judd, Stevens, Simpson and Scotland are already better then he is.

I disagree; I think he would enjoy it MORE at Carlton. Sure he won't be the best midfielder anymore; but can you imagine how much fun he'd have being the 5th or 6th tag rather than 1 or 2? He'd rip it up with us. I'd gladly take him.

That's a load of shite. Judd is better, Murphy and Gibbs are debatable but of course he'd get a game at the blues.

lol at that - Simpson and Scotland - next you will try telling us that Carrot top is better too or fatso Stevens. It must be fun living up in your head with all those fictional characters, tooth fairy, Santa, Easter Bunny etc.

Sheez, I need to pick myself up off the floor after reading that crap. Your midfield is still way over rated - after Judd and Murphy and Gibbs in the future you have nothing. Yes, you smacked us this week but dont get too carried away - your likely ot get smashed yourself in the not too distant future.

if he shows in other games when we are getting smashed that he doesnt want to lift our team as he is one of the better players. then we are in for a long year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back