Game Day Carlton Reserves Game Day Discussion Rnds 2 - 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Carrol, Sps and honey were all brilliant.

Levi and murph good, especially Levis fourth quarter but I'd have both behind the other 3 I named. Happy with these 5.

Cotters was good in patches and horrible in others. Still rough, I think his game sense needs to improve a bit, as well as kicking.

Willo was good defensively and tried his guts out to run offensively. Wasn't always used.

I like the look of Boyd, especially for a first game in a new team.

Kemp didn't do much with ball but was good defensively and moves really really well.

L'Ob had a bit of a stinker. Some good moments still though.

Good game, I missed a quarter, my best:

Carroll, Honey, SPS hard to pick after those 3. Murph had some good moments and a few poor ones; hope he doesn't go back into the ones after today.

3.5 hours to kill. Enjoy the rest of your arvos BF crew

No, I don’t believe that I will.

Great second half following a poor first half.

Carroll has “it” whatever “it” is. Put on some weight and he will be a gem.

SPS was switched on and terrific in the clinches.

Felt LOB improved as the game went on.

Murph was OK. So was Levi.

And we won. So yay.

Would love to see Honey play seniors. Doesn’t get a heap of it but oozes x-factor.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Honey very dangerous up forward we could use that at senior level. Carroll looks nice in traffic.

SPS and Murphy good but aren't hard enough sometimes, LOB not hard enough.

What happened to Mirkov?

No, Murph & SPS are hard and tough. Don’t make that mistake.

My criticism of Murph is based around the lack of blocks in the contest when he does venture more inside.

Incidentally, thought that last quarter was much better from Marc. Hard running to space to provide an option when we have it, hard running to cover space and covering the outlet in a stoppage when we don’t is what I’m looking for from him.

Thought he did that in spades in the last.

Utterly loved watching that.👍👍

No commentators trying to science it up, (it’s actually a pretty easy game to work out.)😎

and we won for a change.
have you settled on attire, smoking paraphernalia, food & drink menu for this evening yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacky Carroll was sensational, easily best on. Will debut in the next few weeks and win a rising star. Absolute gun.
for us - hard to go past templeton with 47 touches and 2 goals..........

Minutes away from launching the Roast Lamb.

Details as they come to hand.
last drinks at west end............commiseration drinks perhaps.............

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Carlton Reserves Game Day Discussion Rnds 2 - 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back