Game Day Carlton v Essendon Gameday Discussion - Rd 3, 2014 *No trolls or lurking likers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After watching such a fighting effort by our youngsters in the Northern Blues game today, I am absolutely appalled by the limp effort being put up by our senior players so far tonight. If this doesn't turn around during the rest of the game, there must be a number of changes. This sort of performance is not acceptable.

I know it's onlyy 30 mins, but worst quarter in about 5 years.
Hang on to your hats ppl, its going to get ugly, really, really uglay.
Already I am glad that I booked my September holidays!!!!

The most uncontested first qtr since round 12 last year melb gws game
Whats the game plan?????? where are we headed??????

Forwards just stop when the ball is brought to ground, no one is willing to chase properly and go with them.

Had to force this into a contested game and we didn't work hard enough defensively. Bunch of witches hats.

Heartless, soft, lazy players, don't want it, don't want to compete or chase or put the work in.

Waite is finished, haven't seen him chase all season.

Rowe's ball handling it atrocious.

Robinson just fumbles and fumbles and can't get his hands on it cleanly.

Yarran not having a go, could have spoilt earlier and just watched.

Thomas needs to lift.

Curnow, have a go!

Nothing defensive about that Carlton, that was garbage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant argue with that at least the players were playing for the coach back then
The whole club is scared of mm the game has past him sorry to say

Was writing more of the hate he would receive for playing like that.

Game is not over. We wouldn't want our players to drop their heads, so why should we as supporters.

I think our structures are all over the place. Don't know if this is the coaches or players. We crowd the contest, a bit like kids do when playing juniors, and then when the ball breaks free we've got too many players out of position. We don't know where to kick we get the ball. I don't think we're this bad a team, but we look like a very poorly drilled unit atm. Come on Blues. Punch it out for the next 3 quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back