Game Day Carlton v Essendon Gameday Discussion - Rd 3, 2014 *No trolls or lurking likers*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think they need to take a major part of the blame.

Where is any sign of a game plan???

Which players have actually developed or improved in the last 3 years???

Why have SO MANY of our players gone backwards dramatically???

Why are our fundamental skills such as kicking almost the worst in the competition ???
Our players have not gone backwards dramatically under Malthouse. As I have noted on a number of occasions in recent times, we peaked in 2011 (similar to how we peaked in 2000) & started going backwards in 2012, plateaued in 2013 & would now seem to be on a further backward slide this season. This has nothing to do with the coaching & everything to do with the playing list.

A number of players on our list have seen 2 coaches sacked & knowing how our club operates, may well see a 3rd one go sometime next year. People need to understand that players make coaches, not the other way around. If you need any proof of this, Geelong didn't skip a beat when changing from Thompson to Scott, despite Scott introducing a different game plan. Sydney didn't fall away too much when moving from Roos to Longmire, who ultimately also coached a premiership.

By all means though, let's keep sacking coaches & excusing our players from any responsibility, the poor precious darlings.

Fair enough supporters have a right to be disappointed with tonight's effort, but there's no point being ridiculous and taking fictitious pot shots at blokes who aren't even playing; particularly one who has shown so much heart in his time at the club.
And what I said is wrong?????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we gave the farm for rucks that do NOTHING around the ground ... cannot stand Warncockknock he is everything that is wrong with the CFC team.

Seriously other than his height what does he have arhe ground. Pathetic.
If I hear one more person defending him I will be sick.
Cannot even mark a goddamn foot ... should have been a basketballer
We had 4 rucks once and got rid of the only good one (I love Kreuz but he's not gonna make it)

IN: Graham, Cripps, Casboult

OUT: Carrazzo (underdone, omitted), Robinson (omitted), Rowe (omitted)

When Doc is ready put him in. Get the young blokes in. Tough one with Carrots but he IS underdone.

we gave the farm for rucks that do NOTHING around the ground ... cannot stand Warncockknock he is everything that is wrong with the CFC team.

Seriously other than his height what does he have arhe ground. Pathetic.
If I hear one more person defending him I will be sick.
Cannot even mark a goddamn foot ... should have been a basketballer
Quadruple like.

I think Swanny indicating earlier in the week that we could be turning over 25% of our list again at seasons end might be a little kind based off tonight's game.
the same swain who said we are aiming for top 4

Its sad, but I'm rooting for essendon...I want a 100 point loss now, at least I have a reason to watch then...

does goddard get a fine for staging? holding his face when he gets hit in the chest. Onya flog, biggest sour puss, glad we never got him tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back