Game Day Carlton v Geelong Sunday May29 @Etihad 1:10 pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one of those games where the Cats are clearly the inferior side. There's nothing they can do to get into the game enough to pull back several goals in succession and take the lead, and Carlton will hold them at bay for the remainder of the game.

Carlton are a better side this year, but still, you'd expect better of premiership certainties Geelong.

For those of you for footy hoodoos, the correlation between the number of "Geelong will definitely win the flag threads" with this tremendous slump in form is pretty remarkable.

Even when beating teams early, there were problems with the way they were playing, which now better coaches seem to be exposing after adequate time to observe. The interesting thing for me is that our most complete performance (sans goalkicking) was the Adelaide game, yet since then the major deficiencies in the way we play have been completely exposed and exacerbated.

even in that Adelaide game, it took individual brilliance, mainly from Motlop to completely deflate Adelaide and essentially hand us the game.
We win a lot of game this way as those type of players are just so gifted they can literally win games off their own boot in the space of 5 minutes.

I reckon our most complete effort to date was the Port Adelaide game. After quarter time, we were all locked in and never let up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mots playing like a ****

Just horrible...

Lazy kick from Mots to the middle of the ground...

Misses Lang and its a 2 on 1...

Goal to the BLues.

Go Catters

Our skills are ****ing atrocious
How many handballs and kicks have been to the feet or behind a teammate today?

Yet nothing will be done to address it

I keep thinking its pretty decent but then it starts crashing on me and I go back to thinking its shit again.

Kind of like the GFC really.
Sick burn. :p

I should be angry, but I've made peace with the fact Scott was handed a flag in 2011.

Now I can truly eat a peach, not merely consume it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back