Game Day Carlton v Geelong Sunday May29 @Etihad 1:10 pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
very surprised you thought we would be winning 3 or 4 games this next month.
You can see why some of us a still very reserved in our judgment of the team. They just don't appear to be a genuine premiership unit, in fact, not even close to that.
Our top four chances are going to take a hit if we can't win this game.
Top 8 is a realistic aim.
We are not a top 4 team at present, but things can change. We have just had 3 consec away games, and later on we get the reverse.
Everybody has underrated Carlton. Despite 2 injuries, they appear to be classier and better than us.
Good thing we scored those early wins, we'll need them as reality has set in. We need all our best players up and about, and Linc/Cocky are important.

Can everyone tweet the coach and ask when he is leaving? Or ask why we can't kick straight, no one puts on pressure, no one works hard enough. I'm done season finished to we are going to cop some absolute smashings from GWS and Norf and half of the issue is tactical and the other half is mental.
Once again where are the flogs from preseason defending Chris Scott aka coaching Jesus because he has been shown up badly the past month.

Disgraceful
Gee there's some sooks in this thread.

Willo_ at least you're through in the goal kicking :)

Aren't they wearing the cow print uniform next week also?
Multicultural round?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pisses me off with the flashes of play where we are good....

Fools gold...

GO Catters

Someone during the week told me that the players ALWAYS give 100%. Does he still think this is the case? Garbage. These players have shown an appalling attitude the last fortnight. Forget flags. We've effectively thrown it away with these losses.

That's what Chris Scott said. He said effort was never a factor because players always give the same amount of effort in every game. They don't judge players based on effort.

And we get another....

Why oh Why does the effort come at the 12 mins of the 4th quarter...

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back