Autopsy Carlton v St. Kilda - 85 point win

Remove this Banner Ad

jeez, are you all happy with where we are at?

No mate but I think that's the point.

None of us could be happy where we are at but when the boys have a big win, one that was ultimately a very comfortable win too and we get to see key players, like Hendo, have a day out (who have had a struggling year), you take the joy where you can get it.

Remain realistic, sure, but it's no fun being constantly miserable in regards to footy, especially when you get a win.

average win against a mediocre side,

could do more harm than good, I'll reserve judgement for Sydney

however, you are only as good as your last game, so hurrah

Actually our previous winning margins were: 28, 3, 32 and 5.

The average winning margin was 17 points. I would therefore like to propose that 85 points is hardly an average win, in fact it was a statistical anamoly that, in no way, can be described as average.

yes, i was in singapore at my best mates wedding banging bridesmaids....note the plural form....

Bridesmaid #1 & Bridesmaid #2 :p

irregular011.jpg

yes, i was in singapore at my best mates wedding banging bridesmaids....note the plural form....

then stopped off in honkers and coked out, it was gold, anyway i missed you too whoever you are,

so nice to be loved, actually, being spoken of is akin to immortality, will you continue to do so for all eons to come?

tell your children lol, regale them with tales of gldfishamidis and his debauchery filled sojourns
I am tipping it wont be long before you end up like all other goldfish.....

Flushed down the shitter by the Mods.:p

then stopped off in honkers and coked out, it was gold, anyway i missed you too whoever you are,

so nice to be loved, actually, being spoken of is akin to immortality, will you continue to do so for all eons to come?

tell your children lol, regale them with tales of gldfishamidis and his debauchery filled sojourns

Sounds like you had a great weekend and probably got the 3-votes from the umpires for BOG.

Only thing is, no-one really wants to read about those sorts of escapades, well not unless you are a starry-eyed female chasing after a Carlton player of course.

Best you keep these stories (regardless of whether they are real or not) amongst just you and your mates and not in the public domain, there could be young under-age people reading this stuff too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Carlton v St. Kilda - 85 point win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back