Preview Carlton v Sydney - Sunday 5th August 3:15PM @ Etihad - Team - Post #341

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will win. Im expecting Waite to perform above the external expectations, same with Simpson. Picking us by about 30 points.

Not really sure where all the optimism is coming from. Swans were a game clear on top of the ladder before Collingwood won last night. We struggle against them at the best of times. With Judd missing, and Robbo, and Walker, and Henderson, I just can't see any way in which we can get over them.

Would love nothing more than to be proven wrong, but I sense we might be given a football lesson today. Swans by 50.

Will be close match, we are a better team with Laidler, Hendo, Walker, Robbo & Juddy in for sure. Waitey and Simmo are in leadership group. Should be good to watch a tight contest.

Go Blues

No changes, Davies a sub. Anyone care to explain how they came to make this decision? Wouldn't it be more ideal to have a player who can come in the 4th or late 3rd and make a big impact, racking up numbers ie: Ellard came on and kicked 2 or 3 can't remember. Hows Davies going to be used when on? Only thing i've thought of is if Waite is feeling sore.

No changes, Davies a sub. Anyone care to explain how they came to make this decision? Wouldn't it be more ideal to have a player who can come in the 4th or late 3rd and make a big impact, racking up numbers ie: Ellard came on and kicked 2 or 3 can't remember. Hows Davies going to be used when on? Only thing i've thought of is if Waite is feeling sore.

Could well be that Davies slots into the back half which enables Yaz to move further up the ground through the midfield.

Don't mind that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Davies can provide some run if we lose a "in between size" player and is also reasonable contingency for a 3rd tall defender or forward role should injuries or fatigue become an issue.

Covers a few bases I reckon:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back