Game Day Carlton v West Coast Gameday Discussion - Round 6 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh dear... when a green gets involved... someone is going to be limping for a while :)

Nah Chief let's nature take its course.

Gibbs being way too cute today.. He just needs to think a bit motif and go back to basics for the rest of the game. Crossing my fingers we pull this one off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess we'll see, but I get the feeling we will run out well. Survived with 18 fit players for 30 mins last week.

Loads of fresh legs today.

Wonder if this coincides with training loading?

Gibbs being way too cute today.. He just needs to think a bit motif and go back to basics for the rest of the game. Crossing my fingers we pull this one off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep the work rate up and we're every chance. GO BLUES!!

Warnock has been great. Naitanui can run and jump, but that's it, hype! Hope we can keep running, mistakes are preventing us from taking the game away from west coast. If Casboult could kick and Rowe had good hands we'd be set!

Wouldn't mind seeing Casboult try and kick it a bit lower when kicking at goal and punch through the ball more.

usual names, Murphy, Gibbs and Yarran are all over this game.

Tuohy is playing with no mongeral, want to see him hit it a bit harder and he keeps panicing and turning it over by hand, really out of form.

Mclean going ok, doing his job, getting plenty of it.

Lucas makes mistakes but he seems to be having more of a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicnat is so super overrated. Only second to cyril as ridiculously overrated stakes.

I just fail to believe that Levi's set shot kicking cannot improve. It doesn't even look like he has tried different grips. I would love for Levi to have a look at how Gunston holds the ball and just copy that. It cant make his kicking worse. It just undoes all his other good work and would love to see him make it.
He could try left foot....

Murph 7 clearances at the half... love watching him at full flight.

Also, +26 in tackles at least playing with some intensity and flare, some stupid mistakes but at least the intent is right.

Maybe we can use Levi as our second ruck or at CHF? He would be a awesome CHF just Mark the ball and kick it deep to the square?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back