Carlton vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that was the worst quarter of footy I've seen this year.

And wow to that review. 50/50 decisions have to go to the goal umpires original decision. All the review system has done is given umpires another way to get their faces on TV. Which they use at every possible opportunity of course.

Some posters here need to watch the game and form their own opinions, not just go off what those absolute ****wits in commentary box say (Richo excluded).

Clearly touched.

That was not clearly touched. Thus, original call should be confirmed, that is, a goal.

Terrible terrible decision.

Why is a geriatric in charge of the video review? Bet his eyesight is not the best.

Pretty average game to watch at the moment.

Jack Riewoldt has to be one of my least favourite players in the league. The epitome of the type of forward I can't stand. Still want Richmond to win though. And that ball was clearly touched, commentary team is obstinate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those saying it was CLEARLY touched, get off it. There was nothing CLEAR about it, in all honesty it probably was touched but in every case like that all year it has been inconclusive and goes to the goal umpire (which would haave been agoal in this case). What pisses people off is the inconsistency in nearly every facet of our game.

off the review system, i really thought umpire was going to call kicking in danger.

Fingers always just jolt like that right after a ball goes past, from the wind..

Lol at the calls that it wasn't touched..

Deserved to be a goal simply from the weak effort Gibbs put in.

How do Carlton supporters continue to justify this guy? He's pathetic.
Now this i agree with.. Wtf effort was that to smash through the line of the ball and kill it..

It could of been touched, we can't determine the depth of field of the camera, the footage was inclusive so therefore they should of gone with the goal umpires original call.

How else do you explain Gibbs' fingers bending back and then going back to the same position? The only logical call was to call it touched.

AFL needs to bring in 'Snicko' technology, or 'Hot spot.' They would assist this touched ball issue surely?

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back