Review Cats triumph by 20 over reigning premiers and put another nail in their season

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they got this one right. A few weeks ago we were all lamenting the fact the umpire had decided to bring the kick back when we had taken the advantage and scored. Miers heard the whistle and the call and chose to continue the play. Blicavs should have known better. Similarly with Holmes earlier in the game.
I don’t care how a shit rule is applied in any given situation. I’m commenting on it being a shit rule, a blight on our game. The lawmakers have the answer staring them in the face from rugby and soccer yet insist on f*****g it up.

Who is Humphries manager? We need to pay him a visit before WCE and Freo do.
"You are homesick for WA."..."No I'm not. I love it at Geelong."...."Yes you are! You miss your friends and family. And your wife wants to be back home."......."But I don't have a wife!"....."We can fix that.".....
That's ok, send Harley back!

This is Avatar worthy :)

GSScCKxagAUSfkb

I think Scott enjoys getting one over McCrae. Had to double-take when he said post-game something like: even if Collingwood aren't that good (at last minute comebacks), they still think they are, so it makes it dangerous. Lol
We roared laughing at our place when we heard that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Humphries like everyone else here. Just an observation in regards to his kicking. He definitely prefers his right and I think he might have some distance limitation on the left. When he got the ball on the 50 in the 3rd he was in the perfect position to kick on the left but he still kicked on the right foot and sprayed it on the full. It was almost like he was trying to kick a checkside. For those that watch alot of VFL have you seen him kick 50 on the left? I reckon he will just use it for short passing within that 35 or less range.

How does BT have a job ? 🤔

Doesn’t he have an annual performance review ?

Listening to Friday night foootball is like “Dumb and Dumber” 👎

With the recent removal of BTs biggest supporter from Ch7, it would hopefully appear that BTs days are numbered.

All I can say is Lawson Humphries was pick 63 in the draft.

Our last pick was 94 that moved up to 63.

Mackie got that draft capital (94) from holding out on the Esava trade to Port.

Yeah Wells had to pick him, but he needed the pick first.

Mackie got shitcanned a lot for holding out.

Tipping my hat, again, to both Wells and Mackie.

GO Catters
The Mack goes Whack :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Lawson Humphries... the Nakia Cockatoo we really deserved.

Dunno, every time I see the kid I just see Nakia, I think it's the mop hair.

I don’t care how a shit rule is applied in any given situation. I’m commenting on it being a shit rule, a blight on our game. The lawmakers have the answer staring them in the face from rugby and soccer yet insist on f*****g it up.
It works in ⚽ where the ref signals with an arm but holds off on blowing the whistle until it's clear there's no advantage. The AFL chose a different path with it being the player's decision and the umpire calling play on advantage.

I used to think when it was introduced that the AFL had screwed it up by choosing to do it that way, but now I just think so long as they apply it consistently it's fine.

Having an advantage rule is definitely good for the game. Miers and Blitz were the ones who screwed up in this instance.

Hard team to crack into now, for me Neale has to stay. The guy just offers so much in a contested mark situation, I think he is ahead of Hawkins now. Can see Bruhn coming in for Clark. Cam Guthrie im unsure of, even he may not break into this team now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's certainly getting his hands on the ball - 16 disposals from 55% TOG tonight, 18 from 60% last week. He's going to be special.

Hes definitely improving. The low TOG tells you he needs a couple of years to build a tank and more strength (the endurance reason is why i think he misses the best 22 this year just) but in 3-4 years hes going to be a super player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Cats triumph by 20 over reigning premiers and put another nail in their season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back