Preview Cats V Hawks Sat Jul6 435 pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

And we are back on the winners list.

Got some new faces, some younger ones re-singing and the VFL side is winning again as well with Mannagh kicking 6 and CLohesy again pushing his case

As good as 7-0 was, we arent that good.

As bad as losing the next 6 was, we aren't that bad either.

5th on the ladder is prob about right and we are reloading for the back 13 of the season.

And we belted the Bombers and the old Foe are next.

GRanted, not sure even Sammy played at KP so they'll need google maps to get there

WE should win this but this is THE RIVALRY so they will be up... and we'll be wanting to not let that happen.

Ruck is a mystery
Stanley and Conway hurt..... Reeves is like 24124 cm so its gonna be a thing,

Let see who we pick and CS better have the asbestos undies on of Mannagh cant make it this week - the burn will be real.

GO Catters

Let see who we pick and CS better have the asbestos undies on of Mannagh cant make it this week - the burn will be real.

GO Catters
What is it with you and the pants? :oops:
Agree and I would give Clark a rest and bring in Mannagh. Give him a shot FFS.

The team dynamic changed immensely the other day so let's hope the momentum continues.

Hawks are in good touch - if this was being played anywhere else I think they'd just about go in favorites. Good win for the Cats on the weekend but given Essendon have just one win against top 8 sides it's a little hard to get a read on just how good a win it was.

Conway set for an extended period on the sidelines so the SDK ruck experiment likely to continue. Even if Stanley is fit I'm not sure they'd bring him in.

Sicily looks likely to miss - he's normally a good match-up on Cameron. Hawks small forwards look dangerous and that's normally an area where opposition sides stretch us - will be interesting to see how the coaches approach that.

Cats but not by much.

What is it with you and the pants? :oops:
Agree and I would give Clark a rest and bring in Mannagh. Give him a shot FFS.

The team dynamic changed immensely the other day so let's hope the momentum continues.
You could bring in Mannah for Clark or any of the mids playing VFL and it would probably be an improvement. Clark clearly has talent but he's not getting enough disposals and fades in and out of games.

Should we all keep sending these figures to members of the MC, just to ensure the know we kinda want to see #7 running around in the seniors this week

OHenry also due to come back into the side. Will be interesting to see how we structure our forward line this week. Rohan has to stay in after his performance last week, but I don’t know if they can both play in the same team unless OH plays deep and we drop Neale. Hard to find a spot for Mannagh unless they drop Clark but MC seem to always back him in.

OHenry also due to come back into the side. Will be interesting to see how we structure our forward line this week. Rohan has to stay in after his performance last week, but I don’t know if they can both play in the same team unless OH plays deep and we drop Neale. Hard to find a spot for Mannagh unless they drop Clark but MC seem to always back him in.
I suspect he will be held back for a week, dunno why

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That time of year again...

0175c5eab714634b0b6e8866f812c158865e9d10.gif

I feel like Mannagh for Clark is the most logical out and persisting with Stewart in the middle to accomodate the missing CBAs

Clark shows good signs. But single digit disposals is not good enough for a full time midfielder

Any news regarding Conway and Stanley?

Injury updates tend to come out Tuesday afternoon

Otherwise, just wait until the AFL & VFL teams run out on the weekend and see who's not playing 😉

Can I get in with GA membership and will I get a seat?
Looking forward to finally checking out the revamped KP

In - Mannagh

Out - O'Connor

Tuohy to sub.

Id go mannagh for clark but this will also do.

I think henry will be back so it will be interesting to see who makes way for him.

Hawks have won 5 on the trot and they have a great record at Kardinia Park , they waved their scarves so many times after beating the Cats at KP when i actually went to the games , and given Geelongs utterly horrendous performances the last 3 outings at KP - right at the present time i wouldnt call it much of a home ground advantage at all

Mannagh comes in for Clark , and im quite comfortable with Blics and SDK with the ruck duties , so i want an actual forward playing at full forward so Ollie Henry if he is fit he gets the full forward spot and Neale ( the most hyped up trumped up 6ft 8 inch bloke since Ramsay Bogunavich ) he can learn the craft in the 2nds

Id go mannagh for clark but this will also do.

I think henry will be back so it will be interesting to see who makes way for him.

It was telling how much better our f50 functioned without Hawkins and Henry in it which is ironic seeing they were our two leading goalkickers last season. The lack of defensive pressure those 2 provide and second efforts is killing us. I’d give O.Henry a game in the VFL to let him know that we need more from him than just bobbing up to kick a couple of goals each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back