CEY: training camp ripped the heart out of Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any headaches I have had have nothing to do with anyone here except maybe jumboprince ;)

I am about to be released and need to catch up on missed rehab. Will have plenty of time to rest when I leave RAh. Ironically hospitals (especially neuro ward) is worst place to rest.
Take care Bovo and good health to you

Justin Bieber sells a lot of albums top, doesn't make him quality.

I don't mind the odd Corona, but the fact it's not even the highest selling beer in the country it's made is telling, and the fact you have to add lime so it has flavour.

I struggle with lime in Corona, it just doesn’t infuse as readily as lemon and Corona needs the infusion. Plus, limes are expensive and that spend is required for gin and other drinks that one has a few of. But lime is wasted on sinking 3/4 of a carton of Corona. Lemon is by far the better and more cost appropriate fruit.

I struggle with lime in Corona, it just doesn’t infuse as readily as lemon and Corona needs the infusion. Plus, limes are expensive and that spend is required for gin and other drinks that one has a few of. But lime is wasted on sinking 3/4 of a carton of Corona. Lemon is by far the better and more cost appropriate fruit.
Have you tried orange in your gin? Very good

lol I remember hearing this when I visited Mexico years ago. Put me in the camp of tourists who don't mind a dash of lime in their beer. I think it tastes good. I'm not saying I'd add lime to all beers but its good in coronas/sol.

I’ve had need to drive the truck lately and have been picking up a sixer on the way home from a smallish retailer. I’m nearly 100% undecided until I walk the fridges. This place a Mexican beer called Negra Modelo. Pretty sure Ive had it in Adelaide at one of the Mexican restaurant. Normally, if I purchased 5 six packs over 5 days, there’d be at least 3 different beers. But I keep returning to these little delights.

And yes, beers by the sixer is expensive, but when you take into account reduced consumption, I think I’m coming out ahead. Although, 6 beers does tend to lead into half a bottle of red. Still, gotta get those anti-oxidants somehow and it’s certainly not going to happen via anything I eat.

Beans on toast, with bacon and eggs is pretty good....

Not on toast, you infidel, the bread goes soggy. The bread needs to be separated from the wet stuff so it can be used as the foundation for at least 2 other components to be forked into one’s mouth with it at the same time.

Its toast not bread.
Remember the primary school gags?

Say "roast" 10 times fast. Then What do you put in a toaster?

D'oh!

Say "silk" 10 times fast. Then What do cows drink?

D'oh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don’t you just put a squirt of lemon squeeze in it. Job done.

Have you tried orange in your gin? Very good
Cucumber and cracked black pepper in gin
Ginger beer and lime in spiced rum was my go to once. With the gin, it needed to be a dry gin like Hendrichs (sp) 23 degrees would certainly go well with orange I would imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back