CEY: training camp ripped the heart out of Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing better on a hot summer arvo, necking a Corona with a slice of lime.

The number one imported beer into Australia and holds a 7% share of the Aussie beer market - can't be that bad.
Justin Bieber sells a lot of albums top, doesn't make him quality.

I don't mind the odd Corona, but the fact it's not even the highest selling beer in the country it's made is telling, and the fact you have to add lime so it has flavour.

The number one imported beer into Australia and holds a 7% share of the Aussie beer market - can't be that bad.

I got on the craft train a long time ago. I certainly don’t claim to be a beer expert but when you need to add lime to a beer to make it tastier, you know there is a problem, but in this case it is definitely an each to their own

I got on the craft train a long time ago. I certainly don’t claim to be a beer expert but when you need to add lime to a beer to make it tastier, you know there is a problem, but in this case it is definitely an each to their own
The craft beer explosion has been great. I mean I don't drink these days but it was nice to head to different breweries to try new things.

The craft beer explosion has been great. I mean I don't drink these days but it was nice to head to different breweries to try new things.
Yeah I don’t really drink these days either, but bloody hell, I was blind. I used to think coopers pale ale was the bomb. Then I got into prancing Pony’s Indian Red Ale andwent from there. I love NZ craft like Epic and Deep Creek. But my fave is Modus; former tenant.

The VP of Corona was interviewed and asked about the the use of a slice of lemon/lime. His reply was that in Mexico it was really just placed over the top of the bottle to keep the flies out .. :p

The VP of Corona was interviewed and asked about the the use of a slice of lemon/lime. His reply was that in Mexico it was really just placed over the top of the bottle to keep the flies out .. :p
lol I remember hearing this when I visited Mexico years ago. Put me in the camp of tourists who don't mind a dash of lime in their beer. I think it tastes good. I'm not saying I'd add lime to all beers but its good in coronas/sol.

lol I remember hearing this when I visited Mexico years ago. Put me in the camp of tourists who don't mind a dash of lime in their beer. I think it tastes good. I'm not saying I'd add lime to all beers but its good in coronas/sol.
Yep .. it's a perfect climate for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just no.

I appreciate you like the beer and that's good but "nothing better"...you my man have never had a threesome
There's nothing more over rated than a bad shag .. and nothing more under rated than a good shit (well, so an ugly bloke I met once told me anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back