Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Hall again, really? Can’t wait to see the back of him at the end of the year. Good to see CCJ, Warlord, Phillips get another crack
yep thought we had seen the last of the selfish one way runner in Aaron Hall

guess he can have a farewell game this week with Zurhaar, Tucker and perez all back next week and tarryn can't be far off

CT i reckon would be the sub this week, spicer should not be getting a game over him

Hall was ahead of Howe, and Phillips + Powell ahead of Cunners. Latter in particular a bit of an eyebrow raiser.

That forward line is going to look a lot different to usual, will be interesting to see what they can do.

Oh and congrats to Ford for getting in, and Spicer please take every opportunity you can with this reprieve.

You would think after what has happened today with Clarkson we would picked Cunnington for this game as we need some brute and toughness in the middle mind you we didn’t pick him last year in his return game from Cancer against the Swans either
That was the game we couldn’t even organise the 1996 Premiership Reunion properly when the players were still doing the motorcade when we ran onto the ground with no fanfare.
Let’s hope we as supporters turn up on Saturday support the NMFC and Brett Rattan. .

No LDU, who in the hell is Ryan Clarke gunna tag ?

Taylor out and Spicer jumps from sub to named on the field. Even the number of forced changes didn’t stop them making statements.

If the games themselves weren’t such nightmares, this season would be fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Melbourne Afl GIF by NMFCOfficial

In all seriousness every chance it was always going to be Sheez he'd go to, Clarke usually plays the defensive forward role instead of a mid tag.

Like many of us, I've been feeling a bit flat about the footy in recent weeks but I love the ins this week.

Bergman, Phillips, Sheezel, Powell, Curtis, Wardlaw, Ford, Spicer, CCJ and Drury all in the same side? Really looking forward to seeing how we go. Hopefully a lot of swimming and not much sinking.

While there remains personnel issues, I like that forward line from a structural perspective:

HF: Spicer - Larkey - Powell (resting mid switching with Wardlaw)
F: Curtis - CCJ - Stevo
I/C: Ford*

*Assuming that Drury plays back.

Ford as the third tall pushing up the ground, hopefully CCJ leading from the square and Larkey pushing up the ground. Spicer as the fast small forward and Curtis/Stevo the medium forwards with the resting mid.

With Hall coming in and Drury potentially going back, I wonder if this is the week we see Sheezel shifted up the ground.

Ratts has certainly made things more interesting this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back