Prediction Changes for Round 5 vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow - I feel sorry for the poor guy. Another knee problem.

I think this needs to be the moment we start moving on from Nic Nat. Take the next 2 months to figure out which of our rucks have it and which don't, so we know what we need to target in off season.

We'll probably bring all of Shuey, Kelly and Yeo in now for cover.

The curse continues. Simmo must have offended ALL the footy gods.

PAIN...I Swear the LGBT community put a hex on us the day Michael Prior said there was no need for us to have a Pride jumper. We've lost players left and right from that moment on.

PAIN...I Swear the LGBT community put a hex on us the day Michael Prior said there was no need for us to have a Pride jumper. We've lost players left and right from that moment on.
Damn witches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well.. it was probably his last year anyway..
time for two ex freo players to lead the ruck going forward

The next few months as we get our first choice midfield back will be a good test for how much priority we need to give on spending up on an English, or whether we can get by with lesser ruckmen/forwards like Williams and Dixon aka the new Lycett/Vardy combo.

Silver lining is it accelerates our ruck development, And our mids can get used to rucks that are going to lose the ball ups more often than not

Hope for a speedy recovery too as it looks like Nics metabolism has slowed up. He could be back 10 kegs heavier

Is Strnadica actually alive?

He's not even on the injury list.

Thought it was a minor foot issue, this was 6-7 weeks ago.
Didnt strnadica play on the weekend?
Geez i hope naitanui doesnt pile on more weight while incapacitated

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Am i the only one who thinks Nicnat losing a few KG's would put less strain on his body and extend his career?

Cheers

qk4isv8owvz51.jpg

Is Strnadica actually alive?

He's not even on the injury list.

Thought it was a minor foot issue, this was 6-7 weeks ago.

Played against Subi on Saturday, rucked well and drifted forward for two goals. Was also the only listed player to play against Swans in the previous week’s scratch match, which was literally not reported anywhere.

Williams/Dixon would still be the preferred ruck combo this week, but he’s an option.

Hopefully this becomes Bailey's 'Dean Cox' moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back