Unofficial Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Port in Hobart. (In Arch /Out Bergman)

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like that before every game. LOL.
Nah this is the time….this is it!
Jake Johnson Hbomax GIF by Max

I’m actually looking forward to watching this game. Feel like we saw quite a lot of good stuff last week and want to see how and if it carries over into tomorrow. Gotta start stringing good consistent performances together.

Not a bad day mapped out. Chopping wood like a gippslander in the morning, get the fire roaring and sit back and watch us go to work in the arvo.

I’m actually looking forward to watching this game. Feel like we saw quite a lot of good stuff last week and want to see how and if it carries over into tomorrow. Gotta start stringing good consistent performances together.

Not a bad day mapped out. Chopping wood like a gippslander in the morning, get the fire roaring and sit back and watch us go to work in the arvo.
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

I think Archer will do well on Rioli. He has to otherwise Rioli will tear us up. I think we'll see a lot of JHF resting forward one out with LMac...going to be interesting to say the least.

I hope we have a plan B (ha!) for our forward half entries otherwise Port will have an absolute field day chopping off the long bombs to Larkey. We'll need to lower our eyes and try to spot up leads from our smaller forwards otherwise we might see an intercept marks record.

Not looking forward to this one. If we don't show up with some intensity they'll be 10 goals up half way through the second and just hit cruise control like they did against us last year.

🤣 I’ve chopped a lot of wood in Gippsland good exercise, fond memories in front of the fire, my old place used to be like a sauna!

I think Archer will do well on Rioli. He has to otherwise Rioli will tear us up. I think we'll see a lot of JHF resting forward one out with LMac...going to be interesting to say the least.

I hope we have a plan B (ha!) for our forward half entries otherwise Port will have an absolute field day chopping off the long bombs to Larkey. We'll need to lower our eyes and try to spot up leads from our smaller forwards otherwise we might see an intercept marks record.

Not looking forward to this one. If we don't show up with some intensity they'll be 10 goals up half way through the second and just hit cruise control like they did against us last year.
Almost prefer we try some grubbers along the ground / chaos balls sometimes when we have our limited forward entries rather than always bombing down the line or 10M above Larkeys head .
Maybe we just make sure we give the ball to Bayley Scott he will guarantee us crap kicks along the ground inside 50 no worries 😉

Almost prefer we try some grubbers along the ground / chaos balls sometimes when we have our limited forward entries rather than always bombing down the line or 10M above Larkeys head .
Maybe we just make sure we give the ball to Bayley Scott he will guarantee us crap kicks along the ground inside 50 no worries 😉
I agree with this and have suggested something similar, like kick it into open space so at least there’s a race to get the ball and if our players are aware it’s a strategy they might even get to the ball first 🙄

Maybe we just make sure we give the ball to Bayley Scott he will guarantee us crap kicks along the ground inside 50 no worries
The problem with that is Bailey's putting them lace out to the opposition.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Maybe make sure the axe is out of reach while watching just to be on the safe side

Serious question, before you chop wood, do you say to yourself in the style of Jack O'Toole from the old World of Sport Ballantyne Woodchop, “Axemen. Ready. Go. One. Two. Three.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 unavailable this week.
CCJ, Goater, Logue, Bergman, Jy and McKercher.

Logue, Bergman and McKercher could all return to the senior side at a similar time.
I would like to see K Dawson back in and Brayden George also after the bye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back