Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Payne for RHJ
Maley for Pink
Fisher for Stephens
Move Mckercher to the wing allows Fisker to play half back
Play Sheils in the last round against Hawthorn.
That’ll do

Think laz will come into consideration

I also like the shiels farewell games against hawks in a few weeks

Would think a few people get a clean run to prove something in the last few weeks. Likely cya later game for Shiel and Greenwood last game

Feels like a sliding doors type of game this one. Don't like to speak in binaries, but anything except a W and the season will be a big fat fail.
we're currently on the same number of wins as last year. Would be good to get at least one more

Feels like a sliding doors type of game this one. Don't like to speak in binaries, but anything except a W and the season will be a big fat fail.
Some said that about last week too.

Personally the win over Gold Coast was enough for me to feel comfortable about the season. Capped off a 5 week stretch where we played the best football in years. Even the terrible loss to Sydney, right after that. didn't change my feeling. The Richmond win while our injury list was bulging was a nice confidence booster for me, but I'm not likely to get demoralised by a loss this week unless it's a bad one (more than, let's say, 3-4 goals). We are close enough to West Coast's level (in large part due to injuries) that luck and a 10 minute run of good football from them could easily result in a loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Stephens and Hansen Jr are out, then knowing Clarko he will bring back Fisher if fit and Shiels.
If Fisher isn’t fit then bring back Bergman or Dawson a game.

No to Lazzaro. VFL is his level. Got a lot of it but he’s just no good.

Pink keeps his spot as sub.

IN: Fisher Shiels
OUT: Stephens Hansen Jr

B: McDonald Corr Archer
HB: Fisher Comben Powell
C: McKercher Davies-Uniacke Scott
HF: Ford Teakle Simpkin
F: Curtis Larkey Zurhaar
R: Xerri Sheezel Phillips
I: Tucker Duursma Shiels Stephenson
S: Pink
E: Bergman Dawson Lazzaro

the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

Out: Chom (managed), Stephens (injured), Pink (omit), RHJ (omit),

In: K Dawson, Fisher, Finbar, Harvey (sub)

Tasmania not the best place to debut but given we play the dogs next week and revisit Tassy the week after, this is Finbar’s best chance. Given we haven’t seen a debut video yet I doubt he’s in the squad.

Want Harvey to get a string of games but there’s nobody in the 22 I’d push out.

Stephenson/Mckercher to rotate Stephens wing.

Its annoying that while its a media interview about how North Melbourne are going and their players media still want to talk about Clarkos court case. If they want to know things about it how about they ask Clarko at another time..

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back