Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

In a perfect world I'd love to see Wardlaw play on Reid in the middle, and Archer if he moved to half forward. Neither would put up with his fend off compulsion.
IMG_3982.gif

I cannot wait for that day.
The modern day version of Jackovich V Carey.

Edit: apologies about that weird ****en gif, but I had so, so many options when I searched ‘licking lips gif’
He looks like an Essendon supporter I think.

No Reid when we played them last time, no Wardlaw this time. Gee I would have loved to have seen them go at it. Hope Kerch plays on the wing. He’s a beautiful kick and that last kick into F50 is where we fall down. Happy for RHJ to continue playing too, let’s see what he’s got, or not. We should win this game.

Sleevo injured!

After a solid game as well.

Can’t take a trick

On his Bmx either

boom yes GIF

Their back 6 is so short. Pretty simple this week, don’t kick it to the advantage of Gov. Inevitably despite having all week to plan for it, we still will. As a result we will only just win or even lose.

However if I’m wrong and we actively plan and execute for him, we win comfortably. I’d seriously be playing Pink as a tagger on him.
They've only got one KPD named, who doesn't defend as a KPD. Decent weather forecast. Should be a day out for our forwards, so, of course ...

Their back 6 is so short. Pretty simple this week, don’t kick it to the advantage of Gov. Inevitably despite having all week to plan for it, we still will. As a result we will only just win or even lose.

However if I’m wrong and we actively plan and execute for him, we win comfortably. I’d seriously be playing Pink as a tagger on him.
We didn’t plan for Stewart so I hold little hope of planning for McGovern.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back