Preview Changes/Preview – Round 15 vs. North

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s the Casey forward line coach? Bring him in, must be doing a decent job with the cattle they have to work with.

Haven't thought about going to the footy for a long time, might have to go watch North Melbourne's plodders tear us apart? Give these overpaid flogs a good old-fashioned bake while they walk off the ground. Be just like old times.

Shouldn't be hard to get a decent seat.

Haven't thought about going to the footy for a long time, might have to go watch North Melbourne's plodders tear us apart? Give these overpaid flogs a good old-fashioned bake while they walk off the ground. Be just like old times.

Shouldn't be hard to get a decent seat.
Just like old times, you'll even be able to see Jordie McKenzie (Oliver) & Post-Foot injury Trengove (Viney) in action.

Cometh the veil.
I just dont get supporters who want to cling onto the hope that we can still scrape into the finals for an elimination final loss. Absolutely pointless. Better off losing so the coach catches heat and we get a better draft pick. And **** paying money to watch this team. I want their forecasts to be in ruins. All of the people at the top need to go.

I don't even know if I can stomach watching us after hearing the news about Trac. Genuinely disgusting club if we walk by this and we deserve everything we get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just dont get supporters who want to cling onto the hope that we can still scrape into the finals for an elimination final loss. Absolutely pointless. Better off losing so the coach catches heat and we get a better draft pick. And **** paying money to watch this team. I want their forecasts to be in ruins. All of the people at the top need to go.

Prior to the Freo game I still wanted finals. Even if we were never a serious threat, I just wanted to see maybe one finals win at the G.

Full veil time now though. Burn it all down and start making a real plan for the future.

I don't even know if I can stomach watching us after hearing the news about Trac. Genuinely disgusting club if we walk by this and we deserve everything we get.

Watch as Trac has to take the blame for it in the media. He'll probably come out and say it was all him wanting to go back on.

Meanwhile the coaches and medicos will sit back and dodge the hard questions.

Watch as Trac has to take the blame for it in the media. He'll probably come out and say it was all him wanting to go back on.

I didn't even think about this, but this is an extremely likely outcome

They'll have Richo answering the weekly injury report questions this week if the past is anything to go by. Gutless club loves using him and Max as their human shields.

Ah yes, I forgot that was his contribution around the joint.
Kate will call in sick at the next AGM. Baghdad Richo Bob can fill in and front the members.

They'll have Richo answering the weekly injury report questions this week if the past is anything to go by. Gutless club loves using him and Max as their human shields.
Just on this, makes me wonder. Perhaps the medical staff refuse to go on camera in such situations because they didnt sign off on it so they say the coaching staff can face the questions about it coz it was theirs and the players call. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back