Preview Changes & Preview Round 17 - Ports vs Dogs @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

If Rioli and Burgoyne come in, it will be interesting to see who drops out.

Narkle did ok, Lorenz I'd give another go as sub (can play reduced mins in the SANFL a day later).

Jones to me should be out. Boak I've got on thin ice. Farrell needs to defend better.

Don't think Visentini fits since Sweet did a good job this week, and I'm not sure they'd drop Lord or Marshall to play 2 rucks.

I wasn’t a fan of a debutant being a sub, it’s a shit way to debut. I think he should either get a proper go at it this weekend or not at all. And that probably hinges on whether Jase gets up, but surely he needs another week as it’s only been 1 week with that hammy.

Would be very harsh to drop Narkle for Rioli but I can see that happening. Probably should be boak or dbj though, as Narkle at least gave us a scoring threat.

Unless it’s simply jones out for Rioli but not sure a back out for a small forward works, or we could just put dbj down back.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If that was the case, he should've been able to make English look poor in training and push him out of the Dogs side. More likely that Sweet is the sort of ruckman that English plays really well against.

Yes. I've a suspicion the Bulldogs knowing more about Sweet is going to be more telling than Sweet knowing more about the Bulldogs.

That said English is copping it for his lack of aggression over there. Wants to stay at the Dogs but the Dogs don't want to pay the kind of money West Coast or others are offering.

I think Dante has turned the corner physically and what he lacks in experience against English he would make up for in aggression.

Dante if it was my job I was trying to save would be my call against English.

I've no problem with Ken going with Sweet.

Surprising, even this week I give us a big chance.
The dogs beat Norf by 17 points, if we beat Norf by that the piss blasters pants would be saturated.

Norf are much improved on their earlier season piss. They very nearly beat collingwood and played probably their best footy since Ben brown kicked 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if we lose they won't dump daddy doughnuts.
We might have to wait until we lose to the Sun's for the first time at their home base

Doggy, hypothetical for ya Hinks for Bevo would you do that trade ?!😂

Because honestly I would and I’d do it in a heartbeat
More chance at the start of the year but the dogs have been playing a lot of kids and the club did say it would take until the second half of the year. Looking a little better now and looking okay for next year.

So probably not now.

Norf are much improved on their earlier season piss. They very nearly beat collingwood and played probably their best footy since Ben brown kicked 10
It wouldn’t make a rats arse difference, if we played north tomorrow and won by 17 points it would be a total shyt performance according to this board.
You know that as well as I do.
Dogs form is either very good or very shyt.
This is a 50/50 game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back