Preview Changes/Preview Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought clarke was game day emergency last week

He was. Didn't play though did he and now not even named... hasn't played a full game for almost a month. Needs VFL IMHO.

That's 3 weeks now that he hasn't played a game. Has to play VFL at the minimum.

Great minds and all that.

I don't ******* get it.

From last weeks team and now on the extended bench: Preuss, Mountford and Hibbard.

How both Hansen and Thompson survive is beyond me.

And not even a token 'BE WARNED' sent to any of the senior players by naming them on the bench.

Don't want to tread on any toes but does anyone really think players like Hansen / Thompson need to be warned? I think that's pretty naive. They are either good enough or not (not commenting on the selection of them) but the concept that players of their experience need a shot across the bow to perform after lacklustre rd1 performances seems naive to me. I'd suggest they know exactly what they need to do. Whether they can or not is for another discussion...

Absolutely no faith at all in our young defenders or interested in setting a good example for them either

Brad and the selection committee can go eat a d*ck. Any player in any other team that put up a awful performance like they did last week would have been dropped at a blink of a eye.

I give up caring and hoping that Brad is going to change and finally set a standard
Just sick of persisting with the same mediocre options hansen and thompson have been average for a while and we have young guys who imo are more then capable to atleast have a crack now! Could understand if we had no option but to play them but feel durding evw deseeve a shot

Very disappointed that all 4 players who should be dropped remain . Could stomach 1/2 but all 4 kept.

Really not sure what they are thinking .

Yeah i expected at least one maybe two of Hansen, Thomson, Gibbo and Spitta out but there u go.

Yeah i expected at least one maybe two of Hansen, Thomson, Gibbo and Spitta out but there u go.

Still time on the first 2. Doesn't seem likely for the latter 2 in the short term.

Daw, Hansen and Brown, just let the three tall concept just die already, it has suffered enough.

So much this - hopefully when Wood is fit we can try something different up forward: been land of the giants since 2012 at least. Brown, Daw/Preuss and Wood as the mobile third tall is our future, with McKay developing also.

Side note: Aaron Black not playing - injured or not up to it or both?

So much this - hopefully when Wood is fit we can try something different up forward: been land of the giants since 2012 at least. Brown, Daw/Preuss and Wood as the third tall is our future, with McKay developing also.

Side note: Aaron Black not playing - injured or not up to it or both?
Not up to it, kicked a few goals in the vfl, but is not knocking the door down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone here that ever wants to see success would be fed up with the same talentless mugs running around. Also mids need some clean ball users to compete with the emerging better sides

Theres a few over reactions IMO.

Some guys last round wont have a second bad week in a row. And the 22 hasnt been named yet so some of those who you may not of liked in the team and should be dropped may in fact.

I'll back the guys in to turn it around and will be better this week.

People criticise the defense but the midfield of WCE had so much of the ball that it was always going to be difficult.....some players did have bad games but it made it more difficult with such supply coming in.

Round 1 is always a high scoring week in terms of scores.

Theres a few over reactions IMO.

Some guys last round wont have a second bad week in a row. And the 22 hasnt been named yet so some of those who you may not of liked in the team and should be dropped may in fact.

I'll back the guys in to turn it around and will be better this week.

People criticise the defense but the midfield of WCE had so much of the ball that it was always going to be difficult.....some players did have bad games but it may it more difficult with such supply coming in.

Round 1 is always a high scoring week in terms of scores.
You never see players named on the field get dropped unless they have an injury. The outs will come out from the bench.

Not surprised cunners was always coming in with Waite injured Maj was come in I am happy to see Garner in.

So tomorrow we will see who gets dropped, I think it will be all the young guys.

Yes Hansen and Thompson should be out, but we can't drop everyone.

We go rid of senior players at the end of last year because our this lists time has past. Playing gibson swallow Thompson hanson atley and naming mullet in no way going to help fast track the development of the next generation. Mid range is where we will alway be unless we bring up players together

You never see players named on the field get dropped unless they have an injury. The outs will come out from the bench.
Well I am glad Simpkin is still to be played.

I have a feeling Garner will play and Preuss will still play instead of Daw. But only a hunch.

For some reason i like him as a forward! Too slow to be a defender but reckon he could be a handy forward with his marking power!

I want somebody to come in and get dirty and not shy away from a contest.......EVW, Zurhaar, Anderson and maybe Mullett to come in this week. I dont care who gets dropped. Establish a system and a strategy, those who do not perform are out and those who stick their hand up get a go.
Far too radical a plan. The match committee will never accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back