Preview Changes: R16 vs Melbourne, Saturday July 2, 4.05pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Murphy lol, they should make the call, he will be delisted by the end of 2023, there’s no point giving him games.
Pffft… you dont honestly believe that do you..

Murphy will be a 200+ game player for thr crows..

Before you say “nah, bullshit”..

Look up how many games mookay played for the crows.. and let that sink in..

If I am Newchurch’s old man.. I’m telling my son to ask for a trade come years end..

If no one bites.. im telling him to play for one of the sanfl teams..

He’ll continue improving and will end up getting picked up by an AFL club.. he has too much xfactor, talent, speed and goal sense to ignore.

Get away from the crows son..
Newchurch would definitely get picked up by an AFL club if he requested a trade. Murphy would be lucky to be picked up by an SANFL club.

Pffft… you dont honestly believe that do you..

Murphy will be a 200+ game player for thr crows..

Before you say “nah, bullshit”..

Look up how many games mookay played for the crows.. and let that sink in..

We played Sam Jacobs back in 2019 when he had already told us he was leaving.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

McHenry and now Murphy aren’t small forwards, they play up the ground because we have this obsession with contested ball. So we don’t care if they kick goals, it’s can’t be a KPI.

So we’ve sacrificed 2 positions in this quest, wing with Hately and small forward with Murphy/McHenry.

Our coaches just don’t want to get flogged, winning is second

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6lc86u.jpg

The Crows are getting destroyed on socials for Murphy over Newchurch.

Unfortunately it's the poor social media person that has to cop that rather than the coaches
Nicks needs to pray for a miracle win...

Cause this decision is sure to smash him next week if (and most likely when) we get belted by the Demons

Imagine how Newchurch feels, he played alongside Murphy last week and it's Murphy that gets the call up.
The only goals Murphy kicked were given to him by Newchurch.

This is ridiculous, he is not an AFL level small forward he can't kick goals? Why the **** can't we give this kid with extreme pace and the ability to kick goals from anywhere a chance?

Nicks mate you are on noticed

Harsh.

Of course he's kicked two goals. Two goals, nine behinds. In his ten games.

Think of the potential- if he'd been completely accurate, he'd be averaging over a goal a game!
It's not like he's getting heaps of scoring shots either. Just over 1 per week is pathetic for an AFL level small forward

Thilthorpe for McAdam and Jones for Hamill are both fine moves

Murphy in for Ned is just a safe sideways move if there ever was one. Not a fan, at this point in the season

it is disappointing, but no Brown and no Crouch makes it hard to be upset. Murph is such a shit forward though, the issue is philosophy rather than a mere selecti9n error.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R16 vs Melbourne, Saturday July 2, 4.05pm ACST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back