Preview Changes: R20 2019 v St Kilda: it's a SUSHI-PIZZA PARTY!!

How many changes do you think there will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We do seriously baffling stuff.

Drop some guys that deserved it. Wilson, Jenkins, Seed fair enough.

But then we bring back Douglas? Drop Stengle for Betts?

Why have we waited until now to play Fogarty?

Why is Gibbs good enough this week but not those previous weeks?

Why haven't we dropped Mackay, Atkins, etc?

There is no logic to these selections

Richard Douglas, David Mackay and Andy Otten...

fKjZm9u6E72br6yCyBjgk_VJqoP2htLMyf1AbH13_4hr_T0bQxuroNU_BJqO92Hs6rVb7_hBhD46TyVz-h9Fce0J0k-PpszPvkMK_rL_7VTy1eu1t2lr8rCWcxuwqlNHNcyBLDOoYh-ZFvqEHziQpg4OssoZrXQ8Cqw1TaHGfnIupAvGe7DOwhOu0Be6pMHAlbxx4cz9ufYGCdo=w469-h314-nc

You couldn’t make this stuff up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And anyone who saw Douglas' end to the final quarter last week would have seen that he should not be brought back with the myriad of mistakes he made at the death.

Things I'm not happy about:

In: Douglas, Gibbs
Out: Stengle

Otten, Atkins, Mackay still playing.

GL Fog enjoy being dropped after 1 game. 100% not attending the game.

And anyone who saw Douglas' end to the final quarter last week would have seen that he should not be brought back with the myriad of mistakes he made at the death.

Always horrid in clutch moments - a couple spring to mind:

- A game against Carlton where he inexplicably handballed backwards to noone when all our players were ahead of the ball.
- Running into Mitch Mcgovern and taking out another of our players against Port when Motlop goaled.

No, I think they genuinely believe he still has something to offer. He has yet to have a good AFL game this year, but they keep trying with him hoping he can turn it around.
No, I think they genuinely believe he still has something to offer. He has yet to have a good AFL game this year, but they keep trying with him hoping he can turn it around.

Now he is in for at least a month as we give older players many more chances to come good than youngsters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R20 2019 v St Kilda: it's a SUSHI-PIZZA PARTY!!

Back