Preview Changes: R7 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Levi, Charlie Curnow and Harry McKay are their key forwards.

McKay has previously payed like a FF and Levi is a contested maring beast so Talia could take the one that plays closer to goal. Kelly or Doedee to play on the third, the other one on Son of Son of Serge
Forgot that McKay is now playing. So I suppose Otten goes to him. Talia to Casboult and the rest elsewhere...

It would be negligent if we risked Tex against Carlton. We also shouldn’t risk Mackay as there is no need. Eddie Betts and Rory Sloane need to come in and both should be fit now.

It should be Tex for Fogarty, Kelly for Mackay, Poholke for Sloane. But who goes out for Betts? Tough one. I think Gallucci has to stay as that electric pace pressure forward.

Would probably be an unlucky CEY. Greenwood tired, really want his tank built a bit more. But CEY in your scenario.

so here's a question.... once Smith is back and fit, who makes way for him?

Our half back line will be Laird, Milera and Seeds.

Could this be the magical fabled time where Mackay gets dropped and we start rotating these 4 between half back and the wing even more?

I have no bloody idea this week.

Tex and Mackay could both possibly miss with injury.

Betts, Sloane and Kelly could come back in.

Poholke could be dropped.

It all depends on who plays out of the first 2 and who is ready to resume out of the last 3.

so here's a question.... once Smith is back and fit, who makes way for him?

Our half back line will be Laird, Milera and Seeds.

Could this be the magical fabled time where Mackay gets dropped and we start rotating these 4 between half back and the wing even more?

Milera gun tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would probably be an unlucky CEY. Greenwood tired, really want his tank built a bit more. But CEY in your scenario.

I would hate that. He was really very good tonight, backing up from last week and against the tigers. He is a contested beast and that’s what wins you finals. I would rather we left Douglas out than either CEY or Greenwood. I think Douglas gives us more than Knight though. But don’t want to see Douglas or Knight dropped. Like I said, real tough decision coming up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We still have no idea about Walkers hammy.. was he taken off as precaution seeing that we were 8 goals up at half time or did he tweak it? I still say he definitely misses nexy week. I hope it was just tightness and he plays the showdown.

In: Sloane, Betts, & Hampton
Out: Poholke, Mackay (inj) & Walker(inj)
Unsure on Kelly's injury if he will be back?

OUT: Mackay (injured), Poholke, Knight
IN: Sloane, Betts, Kelly

This game will either be an enormous struggle and we win by a few goals, or we win by 180 points
Lol, Knight.

Do you even no football!

You can't be serious lol.

Did they show either the Walker or Mackay injury?

Or were these more of those phantom injuries we seem to pick up?
Walker seemed to be just tightness, coming off as a precaution, rather than having him play on and get an injury. He was walking without a limp and they didn't even bother icing the muscle. I'm guessing (hoping) that he should be right to go.

They didn't show Mackay getting injured. He appeared to be getting massaged in the hip area. Not sure if there was any specific incident, or even the actual nature of his problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R7 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back