Preview Changes Rnd 9 vs Eagles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lever looks cooked and Rivers still looks underdone to me, wouldnt be surprised if Tommo comes back in.
Dont see any other changes unless covid now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldnt be surprised if they come out hard in the 1st qtr, they will have copped a public dressing down and fines for going out clubbing after a big loss.
Would expect their effort to drop off after that though.

Wouldnt be surprised if they come out hard in the 1st qtr, they will have copped a public dressing down and fines for going out clubbing after a big loss.
Would expect their effort to drop off after that though.
I remember we played the Eagles under Neeld one time at the G. We fought it out for a while and managed to get to half time within 10 points. We all gave the players a round of applause.

We then went on to lose that game by 90 points.

I remember we played the Eagles under Neeld one time at the G. We fought it out for a while and managed to get to half time within 10 points. We all gave the players a round of applause.

I remember that, standing ovation being down at half time, nowadays im abusing player for only being 5 goals up. :tearsofjoy:

Majak time campaigners
team america vomit GIF

West Coast's ruck department consists of a guy that is best known for being a non-playing loophole in SuperCoach years ago, a rookie-listed defender, a supplementary forward who was delisted by Freo a couple of years back and some other key defender I'd never heard of until writing this.

We could play Spargo in the ruck and still win, let Majak have a go :partypooper:

I'll never forget that game because despite losing by 90 points, our percentage still went up by about 7%

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Rnd 9 vs Eagles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back