Preview Changes Round 3 vs. Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Joel Hamling like, is he quick? Gunston is quick off the mark and someone like Morris would be an ideal match-up.

It's unfortunate Wood is now out injured as I reckon he would've likely gone to Breust. Picken is certain to play on Rioli if history is any guide.
Hamling's quite quick, yes. Very athletic; likes to plug holes in front of his man and peel off. Reads the ball exceptionally well and beats his opponents with smarts rather than strength. We haven't seen how this translates to AFL level yet though - it would be his first game. Morris has been played small all year and Beveridge seems to like Picken up forward, rotating around the ground - will be interesting to see if either of those change this week.

I'd move Picken to Rioli. I cant see another option. What would you do??
I agree; think Picken has to go to Rioli in all honesty. It's hard to get him in that back six though. Boyd looks to be the one that would make way but he's been exceptional back there and I don't really want him back in the midfield.

I'd like to see Hamling and Webb come in. Give us some options to go down or small down back. Wood and one of Goodes or Cordy out.

Stevens, Roberts, Hrovat and Webb in for Wood. Roberts over Hamling in the extended bench is suprising.

Not sure why we would risk Bontempelli if he hasn't trained all week? You don't risk your stars this early in the season! Would of preferred to of given him the week off then play him on a potential cold, wet and windy surface in tassy! Just my two cents though?

Not sure why we would risk Bontempelli if he hasn't trained all week? You don't risk your stars this early in the season! Would of preferred to of given him the week off then play him on a potential cold, wet and windy surface in tassy! Just my two cents though?
It's not a risk if he got a corkie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back